NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Impromptu Sushi Get Together This Friday (nov. 10)

Togo

Ken loved my last impromptu get together idea, so jackie and i thought we'd extend an invitation to this WONDERFUL place Steve (UVettya) introduced me to!

place is a little small, definitely the place where they get to know your name - in fact, Steve actually Golfs with Kelvin (i think he is the owner)

say 6pm?

if i recall, they have a standing special there - buy 2 LARGE Kirin bottles and get a FREE Sake!

i am not necessarily a sushi guru, but i had some stuff at this place that was absolutely phenomenal - baby lobster rolls, shrimp tempura rolls - and they have a lot of the traditional stuff too.....

so, what say you pansy's?

Dressed_bek120.gif

NOPE -they serve a HOT roll called the Glendale Roll - it is baby lobster atop a roll of some kind with warm sauce - no joke, this particular roll is the best tasting sushi roll i have ever eaten!

Hummm is everything raw? :D

man you guys are a rough crowd - steve, will you be off work by then? i'm sure kelvin would love to talk som more golf!!!! :howdy

NOPE -they serve a HOT roll called the Glendale Roll - it is baby lobster atop a roll of some kind with warm sauce - no joke, this particular roll is the best tasting sushi roll i have ever eaten!

Guest UVETTYA
man you guys are a rough crowd - steve, will you be off work by then? i'm sure kelvin would love to talk som more golf!!!! :howdy

Yep, the food is very good there and much of it tastes so good you don't know you're eating fish.

I think I'll pass Chris, but thanks. Work days are tough for me. I work 12 hr days and I don't get off until 6pm and I have to get up at 4am. Figure in 4 or 5 hours of sex and I'm not only pressed for time but tired too! :yesnod

Figure in 4 or 5 hours of sex and I'm not only pressed for time but tired too! :yesnod

Yeah right! wank.gif

Figure in 4 or 5 hours of sex and I'm not only pressed for time but tired too! :yesnod

Yeah right! wank.gif

Remeber Steve that after 4 hours you a required to contact your doctor....at least thats what they say on the tv commercial! :lol

well, since the responses here were less than enthusiastic, we're headed out now!

:howdy

Some of us don't work weekends but have to work until 6pm on Fridays (Bank Robbers favorite day and branches are open late). Maybe next time!

Hey Chris...I went into the Commissary on base this morning and there was a couple making Sushi rolls. Maybe I can bring you out to the base and they will give you lessons. :D :smilelol

Guest XLR8TNC5

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE F DID MY POST GO FROM LASTNIGHT WHEN I GAVE EVERYONE THE RUN DOWN ON SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, who is f'ing with me now???

Great, I know I was drinking shots of tequila at home by myself while I was posting on here lastnight, but when I posted it it was on here, I even edited it because I noticed there was a ton of spelling errors.

Who's ass do I have to kick now for deleting it?

T

OOPSIE DAISIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO... I found the post. :crazy

It is in OFF TOPIC in Chris' thread about making sushi at home................ :leaving

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!