NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A&A belt issues

ascastil

Problem with replacing it when it fails, you might be replacing a motor too. I rather just follow their recommended pump maintanence interval. 

There are no down sides besides the initial cost to doing a flex fuel seutp. 

Ok guys, got most of my parts in today. My Android camera lens is all scratched up, Ill take some pics in daylight and see how they turn out. 

Parts I got today were OEMbalancer, oem crank bolt( arp was on backorder from jegs, summit, and amazon), another new belt, used crank pin kit, new pin and smooth pulley from A&A,  and a set of flare wrenches for the power steering lines. Unfortunately they didnt work, had to call the neighbor over with every tool in the world to bust those loose. I am ordering a set of crowes feet tonight. I ordered a rack from Zip Corvette, they were in stock and couldnt wait 3 weeks from other places to have it rebuilt. Thatll be here Wednesday. 

Besides all that, my brother in law sent me some teaser pics of my flared fenders.  I have got to get this shit together!!!!

Well, perfect example of why people have savings and use it for emergencies. Wife brought home a kick ass pulled pork sandwich wrapped in in plastic wrap. Its missing off the countertop. I really bope one of them bitches passes it through.

Well Im really worried. Went and searched the backyard for any remains of the sandwich with a flashlight. I wouldnt be so worried if it was a solid piece of plastic. This is plastic/seran wrap. My lab shit out a set of nail clippers when she was a youngster. I always think the worst, there is no way she passes plastic wrap through.

E85 is great and WILL make more midrange than pump and meth flat out. Listen to the guy's who build this stuff daily and make a lot of power... and reliably! 

Supercorn.jpg

E85 is great and WILL make more midrange than pump and meth flat out. Listen to the guy's who build this stuff daily and make a lot of power... and reliably! 

Supercorn.jpg

Damn right! 

Don't worry about the dog yet. Our lab ate the garbage, well she scattered it all over. 2 days later the wrapper off a steak package was in her poop. It was the Saran type wrap you see in every meat counter. 

Have you thought about asking for help? I have the actual balancer install tool that I would have dropped off and let you borrow. No reason to be blowing money on all thread like that. 

Didnt even really cross my mind. I will next time I dont have a tool though, thanks. That balancer bolt was a bitch to break loose.

My balancer just failed so I got to do the same thing. Ugh.

Crap that my bling bling IW came apart. Wasn't expecting that.

upload_-1.jpg

Took about a hour to pop the rack out. I hate this crap. Ohh well. Should have it off tomorrow and in the mail Thursday. Hopefully they can repair it ASAP. 

upload_-1.jpg