• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

• Dvl4evr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we have enough interest in this that I can ask him to set aside an area just for us. He said he would for us. So, my question to you all is do you want me to ask him to set aside the outside patio area for us or do you want an inside booth/table area? I will be happy with either one. I'll let him know next week.

I vote outside so I can post messages to everyone on Facebook back in Nebraska that read "Hey its November and I'm having lunch outside!" just to piss them off :lol

Preliminary time for the game looks like 3:30 and I think that's eastern time. So that would make it 1:30 our time. If you want to stay for the game great, if not that's fine to. Not sure if I'll stay or not yet. Game day decision...

FYI for all attending. . .

The parking lot has entrances on 7th street and on Coral Gables.

The parking lot entrances on 7th street are NOT Corvette friendly.

I suggest using the entrance on Coral Gables, which is much better for low vehicles.

Thanks for that little tid-bit of info. Would have never known that. See whoever shows up around 11. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

If it's not too late for an add, put me on the list! Vette is in CA so I'll be on the Harley.

No wonder they call her Chameleon.  She's gone from red to black and now white in just months.  

image.jpeg