Corvettes & Caffeine Tomorrow morning

Guest badbobs95

scottcolbath

Anyone up for a pre-cuppa Joe at Village Coffee Roastery beforehand? I'm going to try to be there when they open at 06:00. They make an awesome cup of coffee.

Located at Hayden and Via de Ventura. Northwest corner.

http://www.villagecoffee.com/

I'm sort of hooked on this place now. They have a real barista who knows what he is doing.

Anyway, I'm going to chug down a cup there, then come down to C&C.

S.C.

scottcolbath

I'm a moron for a couple reasons. First, I went to that coffee joint I mentioned above. Left there and went directly home, completely forgetting to swing by C&C. I pulled into the garage and only then realized what I did. So I just blew it off since I still had to work on my truck.

The second reason is that I have no idea why I'm getting all the quoting above my posts.

S.C. 

Guest badbobs95

I'm a moron for a couple reasons. First, I went to that coffee joint I mentioned above. Left there and went directly home, completely forgetting to swing by C&C. I pulled into the garage and only then realized what I did. So I just blew it off since I still had to work on my truck.

The second reason is that I have no idea why I'm getting all the quoting above my posts.

S.C. 

Because we like to pick on the new guys. It was humid! I think I lost 20 lbs. Not a bad turnout though, 102 cars, no rain and a nice overcast morning.

scottcolbath

New guy?!!!11! How dare you, sir! I have 24, nay. 25 posts! :)

S.C.