reach out into new communities and create long term partnerships with
local organizations that support Arizona overall. Please let me know how
we can coordinate new events with the Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts. Our
lovely Christie's Cabaret ladies would be a great asset to this kind of
event.

--

44 North 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Like seriously? I really hope this club would be above this.

I can think of only SIX women Corvette owners in ACE. This is a predominantly MALE group. Why would you be surprised?

There are lots of men's groups that do all sorts of things together as men. None of them do this kind of stuff. It's about respect for the other gender.

I'll probably not be popular with my fellow male members. I just ask what it does for ACE? I personally wouldn't let those girls near my car. Christies advertises a big Corvette event and gets a shot in the arm for business.

I would also remind those of you who's blood has abandoned your brain that we didn't care for the one finger salute on shirts. Now you're going to let Christies use our name?

Do any of you know where Christies is? Lovely neighborhood!

General mass email to the server, I'm sure it went out to every car group in the county. Don't get your undies wadded up, Phil just passed it on as general information. Everybody get out of the heat and cool off. Of course we're going to have some fun with the topic, it's kind of what we do around here. It doesn't mean we're associating with anything.

Keep this up and Ted will start a chicks with fish thread here, just sayin!

Where are you guys ????

I saw this thread and headed straight here, no one but me so far so parking is primo right now.

Lots'a yabba's to look at too... :eek

(p.s. someone check on Jammye on their way here, I left her on the side of the road ..... )

Where are you guys ????

I saw this thread and headed straight here, no one but me so far so parking is primo right now.

(p.s. someone check on Jammye on their way here, I left her on the side of the road ..... )

I'll go find her. Give me coordinates. Haha

JLs Mistress

I'll probably not be popular with my fellow male members. I just ask what it does for ACE? I personally wouldn't let those girls near my car. Christies advertises a big Corvette event and gets a shot in the arm for business.

I would also remind those of you who's blood has abandoned your brain that we didn't care for the one finger salute on shirts. Now you're going to let Christies use our name?

Who is we I like the shirts ???? I must not be old enough.. or I don't take things like this that serious....

Who is we I like the shirts ???? I must not be old enough.. or I don't take things like this that serious....
I liked the shirts also, If I remember right is was a handful of ACEholes who didn't like the quarter size finger. I believe Christie's was just a suggestion/offer

post-2210-0-72327500-1435477581_thumb.jp

Guest badbobs95

Oh...... you're old enough! Antique man :crazyphil:

Robert you should set this one up.. Speed image can help out,as well as my connection with car shows now. U just let me know!!! Anything just to get out of the house. (no comment on my shirts). I'm getting too old for this lol.

wickedfastvette

I am female and just because a guy wants to look at a naked woman doesn't make him immoral (IMHO) and those girls are making money doing it willingly.

Where are you guys ????

Julie and I are on our way! :boobies:

I am female and just because a guy wants to look at a naked woman doesn't make him immoral (IMHO) and those girls are making money doing it willingly.

Wanting to and actually going to this type of place are two different things. I used to have the live and let live mentality until I had daughters.

Those women are almost always there only because they are trapped in that existence of no other skills and kids and/or drug addicts. Many of them hate men. I don't think there are any who say ooooo middle aged man, I find you hot let me dance for you. The poor guys think these women actually want them and will gladly fork over the dough for it.

We worry about the decay of society, and paying to go to seedy places to see body shots is definitely a large part of the decay.

Many men who have spent so much time fantasizing about women and paying for nude shots get to a point that don't know how to respect a woman or look at one without fantasizing. I don't want my girls grown up and out there in the workforce or in public where those guys are watching them, imagining them naked. It scares me. Read the extensive studies - these places are not harmless. They tear apart marriage, our society, our family units. Can one guy handle it and another not? I'm sure that's the case. But the damage its done to many men's perspectives on women makes me have to speak out.

. . .better take your girls and go live in a remote cave somewhere. As long as there is a demand, someone will provide a supply. And, as Jim said, this was probably sent to a bunch of car clubs, and Phil just passed it on. . .

JLs Mistress

Who is" we" I like the shirts ???? I must not be old enough.. or I don't take things like this that serious....
I liked the shirts also, If I remember right is was a handful of ACEholes who didn't like the quarter size finger. I believe Christie's was just a suggestion/offer

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

. . .better take your girls and go live in a remote cave somewhere. As long as there is a demand, someone will provide a supply. And, as Jim said, this was probably sent to a bunch of car clubs, and Phil just passed it on. . .

:agree Basic instincts make men look at women in the need to reproduce and you generally do it naked. Women respond by making themselves attractive with hair, makeup, clothes, and different degrees of nakedness.

Women look at men for the same reason and also include security for themselves and offspring. Men respond by showing strength, agility, and wealth.

It's just how normal humans are.