Freddy's on Orangegrove

PALADIN

Okay Tucson, let's see if we can do a meet and greet at Freddy's on July 2nd. Marana Rich, buccaneer and Paladin will be there! Will try and bring Shifty and Capt Kirk also. That's the Freddy's on Orangegrove, let's have some fun and get together!

post-2572-0-50680800-1433688566_thumb.jp

00 vert mudered out.

As long as nothing changes for me, I should be there with Rich. See you then.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Just to let you Tucson guys know...Rich and I were talking last night about the July 2nd show and decided that we should be there at 5pm(ish). He said if you go later than that you may not get a spot since even though the temps will be higher, it fills up quick. With that said we will try and hold a spot or two open as long as posible if anyone is coming.

Well, I am planning on being there. Shifty is having car problems and won't be able to make it. Capt Kirk will be in New Mexico. Don't know if anyone else is planning on going as no one has responded to the thread. I know there are a lot of members in Tucson hope some of them show up. Hope it cools down by then, but not much chance of it. :cheers

Marana Rich

I will be there and should have two others, we usually try to park un the second row BEHIND Freddy's.

Make sure you get the ticket for free custard from one of the organizers.