NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

November "corvette Saturday" Lunch

Eddie44

I'll be there but I might have to bring my 7 year old son,

- no problem, he loves the kilt. :yesnod

my valiant effort has paid off - i'll be leaving here shortly for a pit stop at frys electronics!

see ya all there

Sorry, not going to make it. My Mom is remodeling her kitchen and we're going appliance shopping. :banghead

Had a great lunch at the Kilt. Glad to see a few new faces join us. Hope to see you at the next upcoming events.

I will post a few pics later.

Phil... :devil

Yep had a great time for lunch. And we had some new faces, Then the trip to the pavilions, where I fell in love with a cool custom job. I want one, talking to the wife right now. Guess who is winning. 40 years I have been with this women and I still can not find the right words to make her see things the way I see them. :D Guess I am still dreaming. B :D ut had a great time.

Yep had a great time for lunch. And we had some new faces, Then the trip to the pavilions, where I fell in love with a cool custom job. I want one, talking to the wife right now. Guess who is winning. 40 years I have been with this women and I still can not find the right words to make her see things the way I see them. :D Guess I am still dreaming. B :D ut had a great time.

Find a way to make it HER idea!!!

Here is a picture to help convince her.

post-15-1162705877.jpg