Clear bra

aenigma

Bras should have been banned years ago! I miss the days when girlies were burning them. What happened? :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

The boobies all fell down due to lack of support, and Victoria's Secret was invented, so women went back to wearing bras.

Boobies wabbling around the belly button are NOT attractive!

To answer the original question I just had the car in to Shane's yesterday and he replaced the damaged Bra. Cost for the complete job was $320

bras actually contribute to saggy boobies.

When I go commando my balls bang around between my knees now ....Same problem ????

Guest badbobs95

Do you just wax over the bra or how do you keep it looking good? :fastdraw:

try not to wax the bra's edge, the wax haze is visible on that edge...hard to rub out

Use an old soft toothbrush on that wax line. Comes right off....

I tried waxing once, OMG! That hurts. :at wits end: Eliminates hair spitting! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

This is a girl-started thread. Yet I have pics of half naked women posted on my thread......REMOVE THEM!!! Aargh!!

Silly guys......

• 1 month later...
ebalentine

I always wonder is the clear bra worth the money? I bought one for my 2011 GS and is cost about $700. A friend of mine bought one for his C6 Coupe and paid around $1200.

The problem I see is, yes the bra helps to protect your paint, but it's the bra that gets the little nicks here and there just as you would get from rocks. So both chips either in the paint or the bra are still visible and a eye sore.

With the bra you get fax build up around the edges and that looks bad, sometimes fade or turn yellow if you get a cheap brand. Sometimes the bra has wrinkles or bubbles in it if its not installed perfect.

Wouldn't it be cheaper just paint the front if you get chips. I took my car in and had dent/scratch on the side from someones car door and chips in the paint on the front and hood. The cost was about $200 and it looked perfect.

I like to hear your input or opinion.

I couldn't agree more. If the clear bra was a couple hundred bucks I might consider it but now days they cost close to what a repainted does and there are all the problems you listed. The only ones that don't stand out are the full front clip bras. I hate the line across my hood.

Desertdawg

I don't like them because of the loss of shine/clarity, you just can't get that mirror reflection shine you get from paint.

I'll get mine resprayed if it ever gets bad enough.