Clear bra

aenigma

Shane did my clear bra and the windows on my GS. No complaints. Matter of fact I have some rock dings in the Bra so I need to get over there to get those pieces replaced..

Shane has done the clear bra both on my current Vette and my previous C6. Very happy with his work and the quality of the product.

Wills.WindowsAndWheels

I send all of my customers to Cactus Tint in Scottsdale. He uses Suntek...but more importantly, he's very good at the install. Ive seen top end film look horrible because the installer either didn't get the bubbles out, didn't prep the paint correctly or over stretched it..and it just looks really bad.

We've sent tons of C7's his way and they always come out looking great. Afterwards owners will have us detail / polish the rest of the car and applying our CQuartz Finest coating to it, but even if you choose to maintain it yourself - applying a wax or sealant to it will make it easier to clean and less "draggy"...just be sure to not get any wax wedged into the edges :)

Thanks everyone! Peoria is way too far for me. I'll call Cactus Tint. What's an average rate for a clear bra?

Oh oops! I'll contact Bad Bob. He would be my favorite for sure.

Guest badbobs95

Oh oops! I'll contact Bad Bob. He would be my favorite for sure.

I like the sound of that! Did someone tell you I'm easy? I started that rumor long ago! I sent you a PM. I've only done about 10 cars and 9 of them were Vettes. :crazyphil:

Dammit. I opened this hoping to see Mo in a clear bra.

post-19-0-77418100-1428356066.jpg

Oh hey now.

Although that's a good invention. Doesn't look comfortable.

Oh hey now.

Although that's a good invention. Doesn't look comfortable.

No doubt designed by a man :lol

No doubt designed by a man :lol

Picture taken by a woman, she's facing the wrong way...

Do you just wax over the bra or how do you keep it looking good? :fastdraw:

try not to wax the bra's edge, the wax haze is visible on that edge...hard to rub out

Bras should have been banned years ago! I miss the days when girlies were burning them. What happened? :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

The boobies all fell down due to lack of support, and Victoria's Secret was invented, so women went back to wearing bras.

Boobies wabbling around the belly button are NOT attractive!

Bras should have been banned years ago! I miss the days when girlies were burning them. What happened? :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

The boobies all fell down due to lack of support, and Victoria's Secret was invented, so women went back to wearing bras.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that was the most priceless response yet!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that was the most priceless response yet!!!!

I'm a big fan of boobies and I read an article a bit ago about how bras actually contribute to saggy boobies. It said that when they spend too much time in the bra, the tissue loses strength and becomes dependent on that support...thus...causing excessive saggy boobies.

So I say...DITCH THE BRAS LADIES. :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Do you just wax over the bra or how do you keep it looking good? :fastdraw:

try not to wax the bra's edge, the wax haze is visible on that edge...hard to rub out

Use an old soft toothbrush on that wax line. Comes right off....