Hey Phil.........

ELESWUN

Tony loves coming DOWN here from Sierra Vista because to him, it's like a 100 shot of NOS!! :lol:lol

It takes him some time to get used to the power that's why he makes 15-20 passes down the strip!! :rolf:rolf

He will run anyone/anytime/anywhere!! :thumbs

Hey Bro, you get a bed instead of a couch this year and don't have to put up with Rodney snoring!! :clap:clap

Ken

Dont you have a 402 on bottle now?

Yes, I do have a very mild 402 set up. My car is daily driven and I log at least 300 miles a week on her so I had to go with a very mild set up. My set up is about as mild as you can get to be honest. I have a small cam and stock Z06 clutch. As far as the bottle goes, I see the rumor has finally made its way to PHX lol. I don't know who you heard that from but I don't have the bottle. The rumors of me having spray have been going around for almost as long as I've had my Vette. I've been poping my hood to let people look for the bottle for sometime now.

Some people don't like losing to a car that they "should" beat. I think that's how rumors start. I've beaten cars that have more power than me so people assume that I must be hiding something or that I'm not being honest with my mods. I'm the last guy that would run the bottle. I don't bad mouth the bottle because speed is speed and fast is fast! It's just not my cup of tea.

Tony

:agree and very well said Tony. I can't wait to see your car run. I have been tossing around the idea of getting a bottle, but my thoughts are VERY similar to yours on the matter.

I was thinking you and I should run too, since last time we never got the opportunity, but dang, now that you have some "other" things done, maybe not a good idea. lol. All I know is your car is beautiful and I had a great time meeting you and talking with you at the last club day. I know we always say we want to race each other, so maybe this will be a good day for us eh?

Have a great day and I can't wait to see everyone at Speedworld! WOOHOO!

Tanya

Tony loves coming DOWN here from Sierra Vista because to him, it's like a 100 shot of NOS!! :lol:lol

It takes him some time to get used to the power that's why he makes 15-20 passes down the strip!! :rolf:rolf

He will run anyone/anytime/anywhere!! :thumbs

Hey Bro, you get a bed instead of a couch this year and don't have to put up with Rodney snoring!! :clap:clap

Ken

You got that right, my car is a dog up here. It feels slow in tucson and even slower in Sierra Vista. I'm close to 5000ft! Talk about depressing! I'm going to run my car hard for 1-3 passes and then I'm going to take it easy. I'm still on a stock C6 Z06 clutch. I hear they don't like the track very much.

Tony