Hey Phil.........

ELESWUN

I think it was 12.4 ET trapping at 124 MPH on some old warn out tires. I could not hook up that entire day I was there.

That is what I am guessing. I picked up a set of drag radials for the next track day to see what it really can do. Hopefully 11/19 at Speedway.

Nothing special, just a quick on ramp entrance to the 202.

Steve's Viper is very quick. Great looking car.

Uvettya - Steve, how was Speedworld today?

Guest UVETTYA

I had a good time but didn't run very well. Missed 2nd one run and 4th on another. The track or the air was off too, I was running several tenths AND mph slower than last week. :toetap

Your Devil Costume is cool...Just how Evil is your C5? :devil

The reason it is called Evil, is once you are behind the wheel, it makes you do things you probably should not be doing on the road in a car. Besides the last official Dyno...575 RWHP / 475 RWTQ does not help the situation either. :devil

The reason it is called Evil, is once you are behind the wheel, it makes you do things you probably should not be doing on the road in a car. Besides the last official Dyno...575 RWHP / 475 RWTQ does not help the situation either. :devil

NEWS FLASH!

I've contracted a professional photographer to video all A.C.E participants at this event. There will be no charge for this, it's on me, but you can donate if you like. I'll place a donation jar at the event. If there is an over-run I'll donate that to the A.C.E. forum.

I would also like some input as to the types of racing everyone wants to do. Bracket? Grudge? Time only? Anyone have any other ideas on ways to make this more fun?

Steve

Hey Phil,

I'm down to run that beast. You're going to kill me but I should be able to hold you off for a few gears:) I know first hand that your car is fast. Even though you're going to kill me, I'd still like to see how I hang with your vette.

Tony

NEWS FLASH!

I've contracted a professional photographer to video all A.C.E participants at this event. There will be no charge for this, it's on me, but you can donate if you like. I'll place a donation jar at the event. If there is an over-run I'll donate that to the A.C.E. forum.

I would also like some input as to the types of racing everyone wants to do. Bracket? Grudge? Time only? Anyone have any other ideas on ways to make this more fun?

Steve

Hey Phil,

I'm down to run that beast. You're going to kill me but I should be able to hold you off for a few gears:) I know first hand that your car is fast. Even though you're going to kill me, I'd still like to see how I hang with your vette.

Tony

Dont you have a 402 on bottle now?

I know that Tony mentioned he was without his car for a while, and I did not hear why. Anything is possible. :huh

Yeah, my car was down for almost seven months! I had valve spring fail and that did a bunch of other damage. I'm not sure how the previous owner drove the car or what he did to it so who knows how it was treated in the past. I'm the third owner so a few other have driven it before me. The last owner swears up and down that he never sprayed the car but come to find out, his last car was a stroked and sprayed TA. It's all good though, my car is up and running again.

Wanna run a Viper with a very mild setup :lol:

I'm down. I'll be at the track on the 19th. I prefer to race on a *cough-cough* closed course though lol Shoot me a PM and we can met up sometime around the 18th or 19th of Nov.

Tony

Guest XLR8TNC5

Dont you have a 402 on bottle now?

Yes, I do have a very mild 402 set up. My car is daily driven and I log at least 300 miles a week on her so I had to go with a very mild set up. My set up is about as mild as you can get to be honest. I have a small cam and stock Z06 clutch. As far as the bottle goes, I see the rumor has finally made its way to PHX lol. I don't know who you heard that from but I don't have the bottle. The rumors of me having spray have been going around for almost as long as I've had my Vette. I've been poping my hood to let people look for the bottle for sometime now.

Some people don't like losing to a car that they "should" beat. I think that's how rumors start. I've beaten cars that have more power than me so people assume that I must be hiding something or that I'm not being honest with my mods. I'm the last guy that would run the bottle. I don't bad mouth the bottle because speed is speed and fast is fast! It's just not my cup of tea.

Tony