HOT HOT HOT! Lane restriction to GB BBQ

Azmotorhead

http://wwwa.azdot.gov/WeekendRestrictions/WeekendFreewayTravelAdvisoryMap.pdf

Attention all. There will be lane restrictions on the way to and from Gila Bend from PHX.

Also after doing this a few times its always a cluster F***K leaving the Lowes lot. May i suggest we meet up in the Park& Ride lot at the end of Cornerstone Blvd. This lot is at the end of the street that runs behind the Lowes.

This would allow us to line up on Cornerstone & access Dysart and the on ramp with the safety of the lights.

Guest badbobs95

http://wwwa.azdot.gov/WeekendRestrictions/WeekendFreewayTravelAdvisoryMap.pdf

Attention all. There will be lane restrictions on the way to and from Gila Bend from PHX.

Also after doing this a few times its always a cluster F***K leaving the Lowes lot. May i suggest we meet up in the Park& Ride lot at the end of Cornerstone Blvd. This lot is at the end of the street that runs behind the Lowes.

This would allow us to line up on Cornerstone & access Dysart and the on ramp with the safety of the lights.

You are so smart, it drives me crazy! :at wits end:

You guys plan it how you want. Any of the mods can edit my first post with changes.

Make it bold and red so everyone sees it.

Also maybe elect one person to sit at the original spot incase a few don't see this.

I'm cooking so show up. Even if your gonna be late. The food will be here.

Meetpoints and times remain as posted in original GB BBQ thread.

Route to Gila Bend from final Dysart meet point will be altered due to road construction. Route information will be provided in pre-departure drivers' meeting.

Even if your gonna be late. The food will be here.

How late is late?

1pm is pushing it... Teh food may be gone by then.