• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MOTV8

• Shifty

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a great race! I watched race on my phone while grocery shopping even. Best part was turning on tablet to the pit cam just as they were bring car in for service at night.

If only teh 63 team could have been there....of course, maybe that's what drove teh 64 team to push that extra little bit.

I think Jan totaling teh 63 only adds to this historic win, and season for CR. Drama if you will.

Taking first muthereffing place at teh 24 Hours of Daytona, teh 12 Hours of Sebring, and teh 24 Hours of Le Mans...consecutively, in a row...is just incredibly dominant in spite of teh age of BoP.

:Jake:

Taking first muthereffing place at teh 24 Hours of Daytona, teh 12 Hours of Sebring, and teh 24 Hours of Le Mans...consecutively, in a row...is just incredibly dominant in spite of teh age of BoP.

:Jake:

And.... Isn't this about where all the other manufactures start pulling out because they can't beat CR..

Flashback to teh GT1 class mass exit???

He's my write-in candidate for teh president. :chris

J/K as I'm not allowed to vote. :hehehe: But I was allowed to vader one last batch of Le Mans picture hotlinks....get 'em before they're kilt.

2015LeMans24_MarshallPruett_Sat613__2039

2015LeMans24_MarshallPruett_Sat613__1303

2015LeMans24_MarshallPruett_Thu611__583-

2015LeMans24_MarshallPruett_Sat613__2058

2015LeMans24_MarshallPruett_Weds610__185

CIGGQrUWwAIeFHm.jpg

Sorry if that Aston one caused anyone to stroke out.

:shifter: Hey Marc, this weekend is also the Goodwood Festival of Speed, and they will have teh most excellent congregation of Le Mans, F1, MotoGP, you name it, racecars and bikes on display and in use for teh hill climb event. On my bucket list! Follow 'em at @fosgoodwood

I read that yesterday too....I reckon GM was playing teh odds that nothing would happen that serious.

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping CR would give back teh loaner C7.R in time for Larbre to make it to teh 'Ring test, but no....Linky

Stoopid new forum still won't let me open teh reply "box" from my phone. Had to wait for teh boss to use teh laptop. :bs

In other news BMW sez nein to LMP1: Linky

Ya, that was good stuff, right thar. :cool

Uh, Audi ended up quickest at teh Nurburgring test.

CLAd923WsAASuE7.jpg

CLBEthOWEAQ4sRk.jpg

CLBFSv1WUAA1h-3.jpg

It's also Patty Long's birthday, so Dempsey promised to spare no expense in finally having a helmet specially constructed to fit that cranium..:cone

CLAiFQSWoAA6uT5.png