NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS 1999 Corvette

Bigfoot

I will say paying to have your car professionally detailed inside ,outside, underhood, and undercar will always help a sale.

When I sold my 96 Impalla I had European detail do a thurough detail and it paid off

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• old yeller

• wickedfastvette

Remember it's TAX RETURN time.

That may help the cause. If nothing happens you may have to do a trade in.

I've always gone the detail process before selling. Had a shop back in Toledo that did work for many used car lots. They really knew how to polish a turd that made people want it. Lol

*cough*

trade in

*cough*

:leaving

I have to get cash. Part of the sale has to go somewhere else, the rest goes to the new car. :banghead

Otherwise I would have already done it.

wickedfastvette

Sean my dealership up here that I use, does creative financing, I have traded in a vehicle, financed another and got cash back.

Sean my dealership up here that I use, does creative financing, I have traded in a vehicle, financed another and got cash back.

That's surprising. Didn't think they'd do something like that.

wickedfastvette

That's surprising. Didn't think they'd do something like that.

They did for me, I got a 4,000 dollar check back when it was done.

did you post it up on the big board ..... that's where I found the buyer for my C3 .... #justathought

Yep, posted there. Last time I looked it had 317 views and no replies.

It's up to 341 views now.

Zero replies, probably because it's the same negative sounding ad with the same dull pics you have on CL.

We're trying to help you here.

Notice that BADFUN first posted on 1-12 and has 3593 views and 24 replies. That's only because he listed it under $10K. He hasn't sold it yet, because his ad is also negative and has crappy pics too.

2001 MY Z06 has 557 views and 0 replies because he wants $27k, however TURBOZ06 already sold his '01 with 595 views and 0 replies in one day, because he had a fair price and a great ad.

BTW, texting to sell a car may be fine for the younger guys, but the older ones who have the money want to talk. We're not interesting in saving cell phone minutes, since time is more important.

If you post up a better ad, I'll help bump it to the top when it drops off the first page and I suspect some other ACE members will do the same.

MidNiteFury01

It's up to 341 views now.

Zero replies, probably because it's the same negative sounding ad with the same dull pics you have on CL.

We're trying to help you here.

I have a couple of ceiling lamps I'm trying to sell - I should have come to you first! If I ever sell the Vette for cash to get a newer Vette - I will be asking you for some advice!

How many of those 317 views were from you or other ACEholes?

No one we know. He hasn't seen it yet, but seems really stoked. Hopefully he still feels that way once he takes a look at her.

Not a done deal just yet.