Tortilla Flats MLK Day Cruise?

Eddie44

We did an annual MLK Day Cruise for a number of years. Is there any interest in a cruise out there on Monday? Post up if you're off Monday and wanna go.

Okay, we're getting a positive response soa this event is a go!

Meet at the Home Depot Country Club and the 60 at 9:30 am with departure at 9:45 am.

I think my wife will have to work so I may have an empty seat but won't know til tomorrow when she gets home. I'll let you know.

Eddie, I am in for this. Do want to meet at the Home Depot at Country Club and the 60?

Eddie, I am in for this. Do want to meet at the Home Depot at Country Club and the 60?

That'll work. I was going to see what kinds response we got but I'll modify the original post.

My step-dad is taking his truck to Joe at CPR on Monday to have some minor mods done before he heads back home to ohio. I seriously doubt he would like to go on this.

Oh SNAP! I forgot that was this Monday...and I'm off and will be up in the valley according to the wife. (grin) I'm IN! See you then.

I would go if I had a ride. Maybe I could hitch a ride.

SLAMMER

I think my wife will have to work so I may have an empty seat but won't know til tomorrow when she gets home. I'll let you know.

I would like to go, but I am also "Vetteless" at the moment and would have to hitch a ride from the Home Depot meetpoint.

Are there two Vettes going on this cruise with empty right seats willing to offer a ride to two "Vetteless" ACE members?

Kim got home tonight and she has to work Mon so one of you can ride shotgun with me.

Where's all the westsiders that talk about eastsiders not wanting to go way west? If you've never been there it's a great drive and it's gonna be top off/down weather.

I don't think the wife is going, she has an appointment, so I will have an empty seat. Keep in mind, it's only a C3. LOL

I don't think the wife is going, she has an appointment, so I will have an empty seat. Keep in mind, it's only a C3. LOL

I would love to ride in your C3! Your car rocks!

Where's all the westsiders that talk about eastsiders not wanting to go way west? If you've never been there it's a great drive and it's gonna be top off/down weather.

DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO GO TOPLESS EDDIE?

I'm rather shy.......................

Oh, Who am I kidding. I'm like a great big hairy dog that loves the fresh air in his face.

Please count me in as your #2 Eddie

Thanks,

SLAMMER

Kim got home tonight and she has to work Mon so one of you can ride shotgun with me.

Heads up to whom ever may roll with Eddie, Take a black light, careful with what you touch!

Heads up Slammer, Take a black light, careful with what you touch!

Heads up Slammer, Take a black light, careful with what you touch!

Work has interferred and neither Slammer nor I will be able to make this after all. Thanks to Eddie and Chad for the right seat offers!

Sorry to hear Donna. If anything changes you're still welcome to come along

BTW, tortilla Flats doesn't take reservations so if anyone wakes up tomorrow looking for something to do just meet us by 9:45. Tomorrows supposed to be great weather for a fun drive.