• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MOTV8

• Shifty

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Aston is coming back for Sebring, meh: http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/aston-martin-racing-finalizes-sebring-plans/

And SC365 is giving Sebring history lessons: http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/sebring-runways-to-raceway-pt-1/

I also heard Jaguar has dropped any effort at a racing 'programme' for those pos cars.....

I guess I don't understand this:

The duo will be joined by a combination of the remainder of its Daytona driving squad: Pedro Lamy, Mathias Lauda and Stefan Muecke, as only up to only four drivers are allowed per car in the 12-hour race.

Maybe it's an English thing, but a duo is two, right? Add three more, and that's five....unless it's teh new math...:huh

Maybe it's an English thing, but a duo is two, right? Add three more, and that's five....unless it's teh new math...:huh

Yeah but.....

, as only up to only four drivers are allowed per car in the 12-hour race.

It's only only four drivers so your five and only only four is a negative only ... :banghead

Where teh F#ck is math teacher Bigfeetz when you need him ???

Those fekking idiots.... :facepalm:

What a bunch of crap....this is why I hate IMSA, that was a close as hell race, with no one manufacturer dominant!

Wait, let me figure out the math behind this and it will explain itself....

Oh never mind, let's just go with Marc's thoughts...

Those fekking idiots.... :facepalm:

When will it become logical to monopolize a class so that it's not only fair to each driver and team owner but also to those splitting the profits .....

My guess is never...

I wonder if this is why Corvette is flirting more heavily with WEC....so that when teh ACO/FIA and IMSA split happens, which it surely will with chit like this, CR can still hit LeMans.....

I guess I can see getting equal cars and having what would be considered a totally drivers race ... as I recall NASCAR did something similar at one point .... but there's too many variables .... no two exact engines are the same, tires, suspensions, etc .... Sounds like a loose loose deal really ....

as the not so famous Dawg would say ..... I just don't get it ............ They need to take their toys and find their own sandbox to play in .... the split is only a matter of time given the road their on .....

what the hell happened to "race what ya brung" .....

That's one benefit of all these teams bailing....less idgits to run into us....

I think NASCAR is scrambling to keep teh WEC from moving to teh North America....especially with teh Motors TV coming over to give them a viewing platform.

I gotta admit...when Garcia joined CR, I was a bit dubious at first...suddenly, he woke up, and become a slippery-smooth fast mofo! :eek

Mags calls him teh King of Spain :lol

And after Daytona (not my favorite track BTW, but points is points), he deserves that title...