• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MOTV8

• Shifty

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Larbe fielding two C7's? It would be excellent to see 4 of them babies tearing up LaSarthe...

I don't think cdAh is a tru enthusiasts, he just drives a beamer so he'll look pretty like all the other guys at the gym...

I liked teh drama-less Laguna Seca last year with all pros, I have a feeling that there will be a lot of carbon fiber flying....

And, if I didn't mention it before, I hate Fox Sports... :flamer:

Teh way I read it, BMW built a GT3 and Rahal could race it in GTD. But Rahal and BMW are gonna meet with IMSA and threaten to leave GTLM unless IMSA grants them all teh waivers and accommodations to change a GT3 over to GTLM specs, just like teh Z4.

In a way, but more passive aggressive. Rahal will be like, "Our Bavarian overlords have built this platform, and if IMSA wants RLL in GTLM to keep teh class healthy then we will need x, y, and z."

Then we all get to watch how many Aero, weight, and horsepower concessions come down teh pipe.

Tell RLL bye bye :howdy

After they give him concessions and he loses the next step is another round of B-fn oP for everyone else....

After they give him concessions and he loses the next step is another round of B-fn oP for everyone else....

Exactly...

...or at least tell him "good luck" in GTD. Shouldn't be able to bring a knife to a gun fight and expect teh rules to favor you. :armed:

Speaking of fights, if ya could only take one of these home.....

B9vJnPZCcAMzlRe.jpg

...which would it be?? :Dave: