• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• Eddie44

• y2krtaf

• Desertdawg

Thanks for taking care of my car today Ed. That was about as pain free of a dealer service visit I have ever had. Cheers!

Thanks for taking care of my car today Ed. That was about as pain free of a dealer service visit I have ever had. Cheers!

:cheers:

I received my recall letter last week. Dwight Nelson of Gateway Chevrolet took care of the service! quick fix and free shuttle service.

55132979. Is mine on the list?

Yup!

Vehicle Information VIN: 1G1YY24UX55132979 Model: 1YY07-2005 CORVETTE COUPE Service Contract: No Branded Title: No Warranty Block: No PDI Status: No Order Type: 70 - RETAIL - STOCK Field Actions: 1 Open
Required Field Actions Open field actions are highlighted Type Number Original Nbr Description Release Date Status Product Safety Recall N130146 13146 LOW-BEAM HEADLAMPS INOPERATIVE 12/04/2014 Open Product Safety Recall N090230 09230 ROOF PANEL SEPARATION 04/13/2010 Closed Customer Satisfaction Program N050112 05112 PAINTED ROOF ADHESIVE SEPARATION 02/20/2006 Closed Product Safety Recall N050086 05086 POWER STEERING HOSE FRACTURE 10/05/2005 Closed

I received my recall letter last week. Dwight Nelson of Gateway Chevrolet took care of the service! quick fix and free shuttle service.

Shuttle?? Ed does it while you wait.

Shuttle?? Ed does it while you wait.

I had to drop it off in the morning. They dropped me home and picked me up afterwards. Great Service!

Thanks, Ed, :yourock:

Shout out to Ed for the painless visit to the dealer today for that recall fix.

He also had the guys fix a little fastener issue on the car as a courtesy. Thanks for the screw! :smilelol:bolt:

Thanks for the screw! :smilelol:bolt:

Dammit, someone beat me to the tag line... :lol

That was so quick, I think she self tagged her.

Thanks for the screw! :smilelol:bolt:

Dammit, someone beat me to the tag line... :lol

That was so quick, I think she self tagged her.
Nope!

Thanks for the screw!

It was a bit tight but we finally got it in, always trying to exceed the customers expectations here!

• 3 weeks later...

Open!

Let me know when you want to get her in.

Vehicle Information VIN: 1G1YY25W285123794 Model: 1YY07-2008 CORVETTE COUPE Service Contract: No Branded Title: No Warranty Block: No PDI Status: No Order Type: 70 - RETAIL - STOCK Field Actions: 1 Open
Required Field Actions Open field actions are highlighted Type Number Original Nbr Description Release Date Status Customer Satisfaction Program N140203 14203 CORVETTE LOW-BEAM HEADLAMPS INOPERATIVE 12/04/2014 Open

Got any spots open first thing Saturday?

I wont be here this sat but I can set it up for you with one of the other guys. What time is good?

Any time first thing in the morning. It's a job I can just sit and wait for right?

yup.....45 mins max ask Ron, I'll tell him you will be here at 8:00