Product Safety - Low-Beam Headlamps Inoperative #13146

1EVLC7

C5111100

open

Vehicle Information VIN: 1G1YW3DW7C5111100 Model: 1YG67-2012 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT CONVERTIBLE Service Contract: Yes Branded Title: No Warranty Block: No PDI Status: Yes Order Type: 70 - RETAIL - STOCK Field Actions: 1 Open
Required Field Actions Open field actions are highlighted Type Number Original Nbr Description Release Date Status Service Update Bulletins N120260 12260 BUZZ NOISE AT LOWER RIGHT SIDE OF WINDSHIELD-REPLACE AIR INLET GRILLE 12/10/2012 Closed Customer Satisfaction Program N140203 14203 CORVETTE LOW-BEAM HEADLAMPS INOPERATIVE 12/04/2014 Open

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• Eddie44

• y2krtaf

• Desertdawg

Might as well check mine too.

Thanks

open

Vehicle Information VIN: 1G1YY26W585112125 Model: 1YY07-2008 CORVETTE COUPE Service Contract: No Branded Title: No Warranty Block: No PDI Status: No Order Type: 60 - RETAIL - SOLD Field Actions: 1 Open
Required Field Actions Open field actions are highlighted Type Number Original Nbr Description Release Date Status Customer Satisfaction Program N140203 14203 CORVETTE LOW-BEAM HEADLAMPS INOPERATIVE 12/04/2014 Open

Yah, but I don't trust GM dealers with my car. The roof recall alone was 8-9 trips to the dealer. They messed so many things up doing that.

I'll bring it up to you. When is good?

PM sent

Thanks Ed. In and out in 30 minutes. Go see him if you want this done.

Was good to meet you Nick, that's a sweet Z you have!

Ed - Still have parts to do mine? Monday the 19th is good for me.

roger

I have parts put aside for you Roger, PM sent

markallamerican

Hi Ed. The weather up this way has not been cooperating to schedule this. I will get with you when things clear up some.

Hi Ed. The weather up this way has not been cooperating to schedule this. I will get with you when things clear up some.

:thumbs

And so far no ones gotten any bumper stickers? I looked mine over good when I got home. :lol

And so far no ones gotten any bumper stickers? I looked mine over good when I got home. :lol

No stickers this time Eddie, I stepped it up a notch. Evidently you didn't look it over well enough and see what I DID do. :wink:

No stickers this time Eddie, I stepped it up a notch. Evidently you didn't look it over well enough and see what I DID do. :wink:

In other words........

Ed sat in it naked :lol

Looking at the hatch open and taped up I'm betting it's the same as mine had before I bought it.

Noncompliance Recall

N110258

REAR HATCH SEPARATION IN CRASH

I'm not sure exactly what that involves.

Looking at the hatch open and taped up I'm betting it's the same as mine had before I bought it.

Noncompliance Recall

N110258

REAR HATCH SEPARATION IN CRASH

I'm not sure exactly what that involves.

Condition

General Motors has decided that certain 2011-2012 model year Chevrolet Corvette Coupe vehicles fail to conform to Federal/Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 206, Door Locks and Door Retention Components, for rear door retention in a crash. The rear hatch hinges on these vehicles may not meet the load requirements specified in the Safety Standard, which may allow the rear hatch to separate from the vehicle in a crash.

Correction

Dealers are to replace both rear hatch hinges.

Ed covered it,and thanks!

I had been putting this one off just because it doesn't have a squeak or rattle one,and was afraid taking it apart needlessly would lead to such.I have faith in Ed and his team to do it right the first time!

Many thanks to Ed, Bill and the guys who worked on my car for taking care of everything!!

They did an excellent job!

Fixed my head light and hatch recall as well as a new rear view mirror,mine looked like it was coming apart from the inside,and my drivers side mirror that had a giant glue circle in it from the back side.

Couldn’t be more pleased with their service and attention to detail to make everything right!

Thank you!

Many thanks to Ed, Bill and the guys who worked on my car for taking care of everything!!

They did an excellent job!

Fixed my head light and hatch recall as well as a new rear view mirror,mine looked like it was coming apart from the inside,and my drivers side mirror that had a giant glue circle in it from the back side.

Couldn’t be more pleased with their service and attention to detail to make everything right!

Thank you!

Looks like a well spent $100.00 for the "plug" Thanks Gary!