NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Westgate Cruise Night

suprone

We're meeting at Cabela's parking lot!

Every week it gets better!

But have to get there early for parking!

Is this for next Wednesday evening? Might be able to make it but will know more as the time gets closer. It's on my first day off so I will see how tired I am before I commit. Got Grape out today for the first time in about 4 m months. Felt good to get behind the wheel again.

Is this for next Wednesday evening? Might be able to make it but will know more as the time gets closer. It's on my first day off so I will see how tired I am before I commit. Got Grape out today for the first time in about 4 m months. Felt good to get behind the wheel again.

Every Wendsday till Nov.19

Let me know in advance so we can save you a spot!

Well, not going to make it this week. Have some house repairs going on and I have someone coming over tomorrow for another house issue. Maybe next week if I get everything resolved by then.

Well, not going to make it this week. Have some house repairs going on and I have someone coming over tomorrow for another house issue. Maybe next week if I get everything resolved by then.

No problem.

Robert - by what time would i have to get there by - I usually dont get home until about 5:30.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok! Here we go again!

We're meeting at Cabela's parking lot!

(Glendale ave side!) 5:00!

Any later and were scattered in the parking lot!

Every week it gets better!

But have to get there early for parking!

I dont think Im going to make this one tonight - Friday is the MOPAR Novemeber GTG - Saturday is the ACE Lunch and then there is a MOPAR cruise Sunday - Tis the Season -

I dont think Im going to make this one tonight - Friday is the MOPAR Novemeber GTG - Saturday is the ACE Lunch and then there is a MOPAR cruise Sunday - Tis the Season -

Whatever

Yes but are you going to any of them ?