NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

8th Annual Run to Da River!

P51tj

Sorry Tim can not make it this year, have to bow out. Putting Bob in hospital with chest pains. Will update later Cindy

Sorry Tim can not make it this year, have to bow out. Putting Bob in hospital with chest pains. Will update later Cindy

Well Bob is more important...take care of him and we hope for all the best!!!

Cindy, you and Bob are in our prayers. If there is anything at all you need from us, please don't hesitate to ask. Will be in touch today sometime to see how things are going.

I'm sorry Tim, I thought I had updated our status for this event.

Going to Rocky Point this week and had way to many things to get done first, sorry we couldn't make it.

Nice ride up with Tom and Pam and then picked up Pam and her brother Scott at 93&71, we didn't break any records gettin there but a fun ride none the less. The Aquarius was jamming last night since Toby was in town and they were nice enough to make the wallet a bit lighter. On the plus side of things, we were able to halfway fill up again this morning before the solo journey back home. The trip home was quicker than the ride up and I have a couple of pick up trucks to thank for that. I think they thought they were in the NASCAR truck series, they had NO problems with trip digits. Thanks to those that took the ride up with us!!! That parking lot looked funny with only 4 Vettes in it!!! 3 years ago 40+ Vettes.

Sad we didnt go, maybe we can all rally next year and bring this one back to a premier event for ACE...

Well, I'd love to go, but last weekend is Jacob's birthday and next weekend is my anniversary. Those pretty much happen every year, so...

Thanks for organizing this trip Tim.

Scott and I had a great time.

We went to the Car museum and then took a boat trip up and down the river.

We did not lose any money!

On the way home we went to Needles and took Route 66 where it used to cross the river from California and then back to Kingman. The longest continuous stretch of Rote 66.

We traveled the part of Route 66 that our grandmother took back in the 1920s. It was awesome to see that part of the road.