Anyone from Chandler going to Pavilions tomorrow?

exflirt

The weather looks like it's gonna be pretty nice tomorrow, would like to meet some of the group for the first time!

Anyone from Chandler heading up tomorrow?

I may be heading up there in the late afternoon. I usually do not stay into the night (too old)! If you want to meet, look for my car pictured below with an old fat guy sitting behind it. :facepalm:

I just got back from NC last night and may go tomorrow in the later afternoon, I'll see you all out there if I go.

Have the afternoon/evening open at this point and wondering about hitching a ride with someone who is going. Anyone have an empty passenger seat?

I may be heading up there in the late afternoon. I usually do not stay into the night (too old)! If you want to meet, look for my car pictured below with an old fat guy sitting behind it. :facepalm:

I just got back from NC last night and may go tomorrow in the later afternoon, I'll see you all out there if I go.

I might go......later in the evening when it cools down. :bounce015:

Silver Surfer

Me and Silver Surfer usually go out about dark this time of year. Too hot, no fun any earlier.

I usually see/meet friends we all sit around solving World Problems till 10:30/11p..

AP

post-2681-0-76697800-1408138473_thumb.jp

As long as the weather holds, I'm definitely in. Be out there by 5. Hope to see some of you ACEholes out there.

We will be there! Got quite a few CPR cars attending as well. I just got my car back from paint and a lot of custom work so look for the custom blue C5 ;) ooohhhh man I can't wait to show this thing off.

Might come out,not sure what we'll bring since its Mopar sat as well.

May bring one of each,who knows lol

The mextecka show runs till bout 8-9ish. Then a lot of us go to chili bombers till around 1-2am. I saw the mean green machine last night Joe. That thing is badass

The mextecka show runs till bout 8-9ish. Then a lot of us go to chili bombers till around 1-2am. I saw the mean green machine last night Joe. That thing is badass

What are the details on this show?

SW corner of 67th ave and bell rd. In the Kmart lot, starts around 4:30 and goes till 8-9. Then some of us go to 51st ave and bell to chili bombers. That where the big HP cars hangout.lol