NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Car Enthusiast Lunch At Uncle Sam's In Scottsdale 10/14

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

This upcoming Saturday, 10/14, I'm getting together with a few DeLorean owners at Uncle Sam's in Scottsdale for lunch. We thought it would be fun to invite members from different car clubs that we know to join us, so I'm offering an invitation to any A.C.E. member who would like to show up, hang out and have lunch with us. I don't know what the turnout will be like, but if you like good food and have nothing better to do then come and join us.

Here's the info:

Saturday, October 14th, 11:00 AM @:

Uncle Sam's

10520 North 90th Street

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

(480) 419-1111

Take the Loop 101 freeway to Shea Blvd. Exit East onto Shea and take

the first right (South) turn into the shopping plaza. Uncle Sam's is

right there on the Southeast corner of Shea and that shopping plaza

entrance. If you stayed on Shea and reached 90th Street, you went too

far. Uncle Sam's is on the South side of Shea, right after the freeway

exit. Do not Mapquest the address! No matter which Internet map you

use (Mapquest, Yahoo!, Google, MSN Mappoint, etc.) It comes out wrong!

We usually reserve some parking either along the front or on the east side of the restaurant, so look for that.

Hope to see a few Vettes show up.

Sounds like fun, but I will be in San Diego on vacation with the Family.

Have fun.

Sorry, we will be at the Corvette Show at Julio G's from 10-4 for the American Cancer Society. There is a post on this website. When you are done with lunch, come see the car show. (Julio G's, 7633 E. Indian School Road, Scottsdale).

Sounds like fun, but I will be in San Diego on vacation with the Family.

Have fun.

Sorry, we will be at the Corvette Show at Julio G's from 10-4 for the American Cancer Society. There is a post on this website. When you are done with lunch, come see the car show. (Julio G's, 7633 E. Indian School Road, Scottsdale).

Headed to Pittsburgh for a week or so to visit family. Haven't left yet but already want to be back. To darn cold!

Hey Dan,

I'm gonna try and stop by on my lunch break..... I can't stay long, last weekend I left work without askin' disimulo.gif and got busted.... I said you can't fire a slave, they said no but they can give me more work to do... galletos.gif

Hey Melissa, wanna go with me???

Andrew

Guest Steve Mulvey

I'm gonna try and stop by on my lunch break.....

:thumbs

It being all of about 6 blocks from my Palazzo, I will show up. It might rain so I may drive my rain car.... :jester

Steve

3,503 lbs of trouble
It being all of about 6 blocks from my Palazzo, I will show up. It might rain so I may drive my rain car.... :jester

Yea, Royal is predicting a good chance for rain on Sat. Don't know whether that means it will rain or not, lol! I'm still having the lunch regardless. It just means I may bring my rain car also. Just look for a table on the East side of the restaurant set up for about 15, and that's where we will be.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Thanks to Melissa, Andrew, Steve, Don, Liz and Daniel F. for making over to Uncle Sam's for lunch. We had Melissa's LT1 Corvette, Daniel's '85 C4, Steve's '66 Mustang and Don & Liz's Lotus Elise show. :thumbs

I had a good time. Great to see/meet some new people and some old friends, catch up on news, and see some cars I hadn't seen before. Very cool! :D

And 'imaginary vette' needed the rain bath. :lol

M~

What???? The LT-1 was there????? uy.gif

Sorry I could't stay longer but some of the boss' hate when I leave without telling them..... arg.gif Not that I would ever do that...... disimulo.gif

Man it was raining like crazy and Melissa and I figured it was cancelled, especially when she was the only one there at the huge table..... It was great to see everyone.

burger.gif The grub was good and we will need to do that again real soon......

Thanks again for the invite Dan.

Andrew

Dan thanks for setting it up!

You folks should've followed us up to Scottsdale Lotus...they had two 360 F cars (amongst other stuff)

BTW, you guys missed Daniel F. driving the Lotus...

...supposedly the needle was passed 3 digits...

Dan thanks for setting it up!

You folks should've followed us up to Scottsdale Lotus...they had two 360 F cars (amongst other stuff)

BTW, you guys missed Daniel F. driving the Lotus...

...supposedly the needle was passed 3 digits...

What?!? On that short trip? Did you thrash his 85?

M~