NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Tombstone Run Pics

dewey

Me, Dianne and JD, Fred, Debbie and BJ...was a GREAT day for a topless cruise.

Some nice pics, and good fun. Buffalo Burgers...mmmmmm

Tombstone02.jpg

Tombstone03.jpg

Color is Ontario Orange Fire Mist (metallic flake). The pics DO NOT do it justice.

Tombstone06.jpg

Tombstone05.jpg

Tombstone07.jpg

Tombstone08.jpg

An example of my mad photo editing skillz...

Tombstone09.jpg

Tombstone14.jpg

I remember this one from the show in July:

Tombstone11.jpg

Tombstone13.jpg

There will be more when Dianne e-mails me her pics.

Looks like you all had a great time. Wanted to to this but, just could not stop my self from the track at firebird. Thanks for the pic's

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks for sharing. Good job on the pix. Wish I could have gone, but like Mike, the call of the wild took over and I had to wring out the Z at Firebird. :yesnod

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead You really had a bad weekend. Yankees lost, no corvettes at Tombstone...I hope the drive was nice! You can join us at Julio G's Car show Saturday, 10/14 (see info on the website) or the Wickenburg trip on 10/21 for lunch (also on website). Hope you have a better week!

Dianne

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead You really had a bad weekend. Yankees lost, no corvettes at Tombstone...I hope the drive was nice! You can join us at Julio G's Car show Saturday, 10/14 (see info on the website) or the Wickenburg trip on 10/21 for lunch (also on website). Hope you have a better week!

Dianne

Thanks for the sympathy...it was devastating in deed. I am planning on stopping by Julios's. There is a new Ducati Delaership opening in Scottsdale I was going to check out in the AM and then head over to Julio's

Was it a big turnout? It didn't look like there were many Vettes there.

There were alot of Vettes all over town. The ones you saw in the pictures were the ones in the car show. But every road you went down or looked at a hotel parking lot, had all kinds of Vettes. There were definitely a few hundred there. We happened to get there when the car show was just finishing and they were going to run in a rally.