NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Travel Details Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

C4orce2

OK you ACEholes meeting with me at McDonald's next Saturday morning, just a word of caution. That meeting place is used by other clubs like Fast Glass for their trip up to Prescott as well. So there may be more than just ACEholes there that morning. If you are new to ACE be sure you meet other ACEholes (I'll be wearing an ACE shirt) and leave with the right group. There could be anywhere from 20-40 cars there that morning and it could get confusing. You don't want to end up parking with some other club at the show!! See you next Saturday morning, EARLY!!! :ACE:

I'm no registered, but wanna head over there with u guys. Might take 4 more Vettes

According to Lyn in her last post on the thread about the show, they have added 5 more spots to the show for an absolute maximum 280. However, if you are planning on simply going up there and trying to register at the show you probably will not get in. You and the other guys you are talking about had better go on-line this morning and register or you could be making the trip for nothing!!

I'm no registered, but wanna head over there with u guys. Might take 4 more Vettes

Or, if you don't want to be in the show you can still register, your registration fee is all donated to the Prescott Firefighters Charities.

And you add to the ACE list too :thumbs

Bob - Larry - whom ever gets there first - I want hash browns with my sausage and egg mcmuffin.

Yah, trust me!!! :eat:

Since it appears we may encounter rain going up to Prescott Saturday morning, we will definitely leave at 5:45 am from McDonalds. If any of you planning on going up at that time oversleep (Dawg) of for any other reason don't get to McDonalds by that time, just come on up. We will not be speeding (too much) so you may be able to catch up with us. But in any event, be sure you are at Costco before 7:15 since that is when Cherye will lead us into the show. Looks like I'll have to go with my top up, what a shame!! See you all Saturday! :ACE:

I will see you at McD's. Can't wait, I need to get away too much damn homework my brain is mush.