NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvettes & Caffeine Saturday September 6th!

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Had a great time at my first C&C outing today! Weather was great and we enjoyed meeting some other members. Looking forward to the next one!

This guy's car sounds nasty.

Sorry we didn't get to meet! Did you hear Victor's???? The whole damn car shakes the cam is so big. Sounds like NASCAR :Score-101010:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCMSH

• C4orce2

• Kahuna1

• Buccaneer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a great time yesterday. Met a few new people and passed out ACE cards to several. Finally got to see Victor's car since he did the mods. That motor sounds amazing and very wicked...Love it Vic! 'll be looking to pick something up when I get back after the first of the year. Joe, you taking care of my Z?

I do have a short vid of Vic's car idling for those that haven't had a chance to hear it, but won't post unless Vic says its OK.

I'm Vic. I say it's okay to post if you want.....smiley-shocked002.gif

Funny, you don't look like Victor! Vic did say he would post up a much better vid, just don't know when. It does sound awesome though, the whole shakes, way cool.

Had a great time at my first C&C outing today! Weather was great and we enjoyed meeting some other members. Looking forward to the next one!

This guy's car sounds nasty.

Sorry we didn't get to meet! Did you hear Victor's???? The whole damn car shakes the cam is so big. Sounds like NASCAR :Score-101010:

Hi Bob, yeah, I was meaning to introduce myself but you seemed like a pretty busy guy and I didn't want to interrupt. :) Next time!

Is Victor's the red C6Z? I think Ted pointed it out to me as he pulled up. Sounded pretty mean!

Guest badbobs95

I'm Vic. I say it's okay to post if you want.....smiley-shocked002.gif

He's not Victor, I am! Go ahead and post it up. It's just noise anyway! :boobies:

MidNiteFury01

So you're the one with the plate that says Snake Killer - F'n AwEsOmE! Car is amazing - I didn't meet you at C&C the other weekend, but it sure did sound nice. :coool:

• 4 weeks later...

Bobs going to show me how to make more sound come out of my ass end.

I hope you're talking about your car!! If you aren't, please do not post any pictures!!! :facepalm:

You're lucky I can't fit all that into your tagline :lol

You're lucky I can't fit all that into your tagline :lol

someone did an abridged version . . .

The 101 will be closed this weekend, plan accordingly!

AllSouthbound traffic will be closed from Indian School to McKellips roads from 10 Friday night through Monday.

­ Northbound left and high-occupancy lanes will be closed at McKellips Road from 10 Friday night through 5 a.m. Monday.

­ The right two southbound lanes will be closed from Mountain View Road to 90th Street from 10 Friday night through 7 a.m. Saturday.

Guest badbobs95

Oh ya? You thought I was. Now I'm just going to watch. Your new tag line goes well with my rectal exam.

Everybody coming in on 202, exit at Scottsdale Rd. and go north. The rest of you can sit in the traffic!!

Last Corvettes & Caffeine a special group of us got together and had breakfast at US Egg.

It was good, They accommodated a group of 10 immediately and parking wasn't bad!

Do we want to do the same place or something different? Denny's is located just south of the 202.

There's a Jim's Coney Island Cafe that has great reviews on breakfast! Biscuits and gravy!

Parking looks good also! So who down? Something to think about! All three are off of Scottsdale.

I think some of the women folk like US egg because they have the pancakes made out of organic weeds, tree bark, and sprinkled with mega vitamins. It may have human stem cells - im not sure. - I get the sausage.