Corvettes & Caffeine Saturday July 5th

Guest badbobs95

Thanks for posting Bob. I just posted it on the big forum under the C4 General section. See you Saturday!!! :bannana4:

Guest badbobs95

Thanks for posting Bob. I just posted it on the big forum under the C4 General section. See you Saturday!!! :bannana4:

Se amigo, I can't help it, I love Corvettes. It is a disease you know. :boobies:

What happens if a ZL1 shows up????

I bet they'll let you in. After all, they let my old "resto jalopy" in every month!

Grape's down for the count at the moment so NO CAN DO this month. Don't think y'all would like my Grand Prix in the lot. Now the ZL1, that's a whole different aminal there...Would love to see that thing up close and personal.

I will be there, and I will have 3 ACE t-shirts with me, 2 LARGE whites & 1 XLARGE WHITE. If anyone wants one let me know they are $12each, also if u need another size or color this would be the perfect time to let me know now. cause Thursday will be too late. (white,black, navy baby blue, red, dark gray, light gray, & maroon)

I will be there, and I will have 3 ACE t-shirts with me, 2 LARGE whites & 1 XLARGE WHITE. If anyone wants one let me know they are $12each, also if u need another size or color this would be the perfect time to let me know now. cause Thursday will be too late. (white,black, navy baby blue, red, dark gray, light gray, & maroon)

I'll take a maroon 2XL if you have one. Thx

I will be there, and I will have 3 ACE t-shirts with me, 2 LARGE whites & 1 XLARGE WHITE.

WHITE ???? dude ... white makes old fat guys like me and Dawg look explosive !!!!! Right Dwayne ????

seriously .... thx for carrying on with making the infamous ACE shirts available to all !!!!

Final Effort

BadBob: I'm back in town will see everyone Saturday.

Ok. looks like I still have a Box full of the Custom Corvette shirts $12each or 3 for $30 & Micro Fiber Towels $5each or 3 for $10.. I will be taking them with me...sizes-SM,MD,LG,XL. various colors.

Looks like posting the video that Bob posted here, which I then posted on the big forum, is paying off. There is at least one new attendee from Gilbert that should show up with is C4!!

You know what I want!

If I come back up to the house, I may be able to make it. What time does it start this time of year? 0600?

JLs Mistress

Black extra large for me Andrew, thats the darkside color...or anything but white.....

Cu4L8R, on 01 Jul 2014 - 4:01 PM, said:snapback.png

Guest badbobs95

If I come back up to the house, I may be able to make it. What time does it start this time of year? 0600?

Technically, it starts at 6:30 but lots of people get there before 6:00. I'll arrive around 5:45 to greet everyone. So no yelling profanities at me! Hope to see yall there. You know, ACE can take charge of this thing every month. :bananaparty::bananaparty:

Guest badbobs95

Turned out to be a perfect morning, overcast, mild temps, 89 Corvettes, lots of ACEholes, had a great time. :bannana4:

Had a great time talking to everyone today and seeing some ACEholes that I haven't seen in a while. Thanks to all that gave me compliments on my car and my latest interior job project.