67th & Bell Show

jmxp69

I'm told it's Vette night at the 67th & Bell car show (Kmart parking lot) on the third Saturday each month which means tomorrow 6/21. Anybody going? I'll be there.

JLs Mistress

there are a few of us going tonight

at 6:30

meeting at 75 ave and Bell southeast corner at the Gas station, Then going to 67...

JLs Mistress

Not a bad turnout for a last minute thing . Even had 3 c7.. Glad you came out John {jmxp69 } great job on your C5... Had 10-11 vettes at one point ...10441528_767792386575404_331317402083971

You guys missed the second car show. Tom and I stuck around and talked while a whole crew of foreign cars came in. We left when they started to get noisy. Just got home. Thanks for the heads-up for the get together tonight and tomorrow. I'll meet you guys over there. And thanks for the compliment on my car. Having a blast with it.

J

JLs Mistress

Last minute fun

We call that the Vette Culture connection.....

JLs Mistress

Thanks for the photo Jim and welcome to ACE...Jim you should go to the members area and tell us about yourself and your 3 vettes....

John{ jmxp69} is correct there is a Sat. Corvette night, someone told me there was 18 total tonight ....

joe@cpr.com

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get out there, the pavs actually got pretty busy and our big project C7 drew quite the crowd. It'll be out next weekend one last time before going home.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to get out there, the pavs actually got pretty busy and our big project C7 drew quite the crowd. It'll be out next weekend one last time before going home.

You should try a night at 67th, Joe (it's different than Pavs).

• 3 weeks later...
JLs Mistress

update went by 67 ave at 1:30 today and the parking lot is full the place is packed ? hope it clears out some later in the day ...

• 1 month later...
RacquetballJim

C1, C3, C5, C6, and C7!

They all just happened to coincidentally line up in order. If somebody would have filled the empty slot with a C2, I would have figured out a way to get home and bring my C4 to complete the picture.

post-2647-0-24429400-1409103059_thumb.jp

post-2647-0-41656200-1409103071_thumb.jp

A three-day weekend and nothing planned!!! Thinking about going out to this show tonight (Friday 8/29/14) or maybe tomorrow night (Saturday 8/30/14) instead of my usual Pavilions. Anyone else up for it? Not much fun without a bunch of ACEholes!

JLs Mistress

A three-day weekend and nothing planned!!! Thinking about going out to this show tonight (Friday 8/29/14) or maybe tomorrow night (Saturday 8/30/14) instead of my usual Pavilions. Anyone else up for it? Not much fun without a bunch of ACEholes!

What time are you going Larry

What time are you going Larry

You tell me. What time do you guys usually get there? I could come almost anytime.

Sorry guys, just found out I've got "grandpa duty" tonight! I have 5 grandsons between 2 months and 27 months old, all living here in the valley, so I get sucked into this type of duty often. Wish I could have made it, but I'll do it some other time. Sorry!