NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Saturday Oct 7: Breakfast Or Lunch????

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok everyone, what is everybody doing? Is it breakfast at the Pavillions in Scottsdale at 7 or 8am or lunch at the microbrewery on 3rd and Camelback at noon or both??? Please let us know. We are new to ACE and want to meet up with you this Saturday, but am not sure where the majority of you are going. Sundays work well for us too, so if meeting up on Sundays is an option, count us in. Robert and Elizabeth :yesnod

At this point I would bet that most of the members will be at the Lunch since it is the first Saturday of the month which is typically a lunch date.

I would not discourage the breakfast on Saturday morning for anyone that has that planned.

I can only :clap those that can make both.

If the Saturday breakfast club is not going to meet on Saturday, maybe it could be done on Sunday's on the first weekend of the month.

Just some food for thought.

Phil... :devil

There is a tradition here in the ACE community that the first Sat of the month we do lunch somewhere. This has been that way for the 3+ years that I've been involved. Not everyone can make it every time but those that can get together. It was originally because the first Sat of the month is "Corvette Saturday" at the Pavillions Car Show. Not many of us make it out there anymore but the Sat lunch tradition has continued. If some folks want to start a new Sat breakfast more power to them, that's what ACE is all about.

This month it's at the Sonoran Brewhouse 322 E. Camelback on 10-7-06 at Noon.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Ok everyone, what is everybody doing? Is it breakfast at the Pavillions in Scottsdale at 7 or 8am or lunch at the microbrewery on 3rd and Camelback at noon or both??? Please let us know.

I had a feeling this would cause some confusion. Like Eddie said, the A.C.E. first Saturday of the month lunch has ben a well established tradition for a long time. The weekly Sat. morning breakfast was just sort of started by someone like a week ago. I think it's safe to say the majority of A.C.E. participants will be at the lunch, so I'd attend that if you wish to meet a lot of members.

Robert and Elizabeth

Thank you all for your replies, explanations and input. Saturday lunch...we will be there! :thumbs Robert and Elizabeth

Guest UVETTYA

I've asked for Saturday off. I need to put pads on the front before the DE on Sunday. If I get the day off and get the brakes done by lunch, I'll be there!

BTW Mr. Mulvey, I noticed you're double parked in your avatar. :toetap