• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on ACEholes, with the event only 20 days away we only have 23 cars signed up. We need as many as possible for the new ACE picture!!!

:ACE:

Lets hope more of you will show up for the Picture, also it would be great if we could get a picture of the founders and their present cars.

( a side note, when a Photographer talks about the morning shoot the rule is one hour from sunup and one hour before sundown, those are the golden hours)

( a side note, when a Photographer talks about the morning shoot the rule is one hour from sunup and one hour before sundown, those are the golden hours)

I agree, noon is the worst light for photography. Too much glare and too many shadows.

Guest badbobs95

Lets hope more of you will show up for the Picture, also it would be great if we could get a picture of the founders and their present cars.

You are so right but how to get this bunch in one place at those times isn't going to happen.

Is it possible one of our administrators could send out an email notification to everyone about this in case they don't log on very often? I know that some people do work for a living and might not be aware of what we are trying to do. Or maybe they're just old and forgetful like me. :blur: Or they are lazy and need to be shammed into participating. :at wits end: PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe we can convince Richard to be our photographer. Everybody, jump on him! :photo:

I'll be making the drive down +1. As they say...we only have one 10th Anniversary photo and get together!

How come it seems like everything lately is on the BUFU southwest side of the valley? Doh!

Long drive for me but I will try my best to make it.

Cherye, we can play bumper tag on the way down if you want to meet somewhere before hand.

I'll be making the drive down +1. As they say...we only have one 10th Anniversary photo and get together!

How come it seems like everything lately is on the BUFU southwest side of the valley? Doh!

Cherye, we can play bumper tag on the way down if you want to meet somewhere before hand.

It's not our fault that you live so doggone far away; simple solution, move to PHX and your level of whinning should dimmish. :bannana4:

It's not our fault that you live so doggone far away; simple solution, move to PHX and your level of whinning should dimmish. :bannana4:

That's easy for you to say when all you have to do is fall out of bed and you're there! :neener_neener::Ignore:

And besides....if I had to deal with the Phoenix heat all summer long, my level

of whining would go through the roof!

All right Bob, its time to start shamming some ACEholes into signing up for the event. Here is a partial list of many ACEholes who have been active over the last couple of years since I have joined, that apparently don't want to be associated with ACE anymore since they have not signed up to have their car included in the new ACE picture!!!! We all need to put some heat on these folks to sign up!!!

The List of Shame:
anmracing and anmracing2
Azmotorhead
Big Tom
Yuma Rich
Unreal
1EvilC5
BigFoot99
BlewXU
Blk n Blue
Cross
Don & Patty
Drewstein
FNBADAZ06

There are many others that should be on this list; you know who you are. Come on you ACEholes, the picture will not be complete without you. If you don't want to be in the picture because you don't want to be associated with Bob and I, we can understand that and are willing to stay out of the pic. Please post up that you are in!!! This will not happen for another 10 years. :ACE:

OKAY YOU BITCHES I'M IN!! VETTE Less but still in regardless? On a sidenote give (Vidal 1313) a break. He's in the state of Florida for Pete's sake. ?SLAMMER? ?..................?

OKAY YOU BITCHES I'M IN!! VETTE Less but still in regardless? On a sidenote give (Vidal 1313) a break. He's in the state of Florida for Pete's sake. ?SLAMMER? ? ?

Duly noted. Slammer and Vidal 1313 off the List of Shame, Slammer on the In List. Thx

PS: Hey Bob, its working!

Guest badbobs95

Is the parking area paved or another dust bowl?

Ray, you big baby! We're going to be on a paved parking lot this time. :boobies:

Being the day before Mother's Day, I can't promise anything.

Sorry Ted, that excuse is not nearly good enough to get you off the List of Shame!! How can we have a new picture of ACE without you?

Is the parking area paved or another dust bowl?

Ray, you big baby! We're going to be on a paved parking lot this time. :boobies:

OK Ray, does that mean you are in?

If you can't make it, you should loan your Vette to SLAMMER, who is temporarily Vette-less.

Then at least your Vette would be present. . . :bolt:

HEY LARRY!

You better take VetteSthetics and Dvl4ever off your "List of Shame" - they are both signed up to attend!

Guest badbobs95

If you can't make it, you should loan your Vette to SLAMMER, who is temporarily Vette-less.

Then at least your Vette would be present. . . :bolt:

He might slam into something!

OKAY YOU BITCHES I'M IN!! VETTE Less but still in regardless? ?SLAMMER? ?..................?

OK Tim, I might have missed something but.....why are you Vette-less?