NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Saturday Breakfast Club

Guest Steve Mulvey

Guest Steve Mulvey

In the interst of camaraderie I propose a weekly breakfast run on Saturday's at 7 am. I picked a place that everyone can find with good parking and Al Fresco dining.. so..

I will start the ball and we will see if there is interest.. I will be at the 5 and Diner at the Pavillions for breakfast on Saturday at 7. I can eat alone although it would be fun to meet some of you as well. I think everyone knows where it is, so that is a good thing. If you show up , swell! :party

Steve (obviously a type A instigator)

5 & Diner

SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA [map]

9069 E. Indian Bend Road

Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Sun - Thurs 6am - 10pm

Friday - Saturday 6am - 11pm

Telephone: (480) 949-1957

In the interst of camaraderie I propose a weekly breakfast run on Saturday's at 7 am. I picked a place that everyone can find with good parking and Al Fresco dining.. so..

I will start the ball and we will see if there is interest.. I will be at the 5 and Diner at the Pavillions for breakfast on Saturday at 7. I can eat alone although it would be fun to meet some of you as well. I think everyone knows where it is, so that is a good thing. If you show up , swell! :party

Steve (obviously a type A instigator)

5 & Diner

SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA [map]

9069 E. Indian Bend Road

Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Sun - Thurs 6am - 10pm

Friday - Saturday 6am - 11pm

Telephone: (480) 949-1957

Wow, way out there. I'd have to leave the house at 6:00 AM to get there by 7:00.

Guest Steve Mulvey

Bf 99 , I believe you said your kids were holding you back...

I have no way of knowing where people live in the valley, I live in Scottsdale so I picked a place everyone would know... I will see what happens tomorrow, there seem to be a lot of Corvettes at the Pavillions every Saturday so I made the assumption it wasn't that far..

Bf 99 , I believe you said your kids were holding you back...

I have no way of knowing where people live in the valley, I live in Scottsdale so I picked a place everyone would know... I will see what happens tomorrow, there seem to be a lot of Corvettes at the Pavillions every Saturday so I made the assumption it wasn't that far..

Yes, kids are holding me back at the moment. But on the occasion I might be able to make it, that would be an awful early rise on a Sat morning if it's goint to be the "regular" place.

Guest Steve Mulvey

We can go to 8 or 9 but if you go too late it cuts into the day ie lunch.. Let's say 8 then.. I will be there early for the early guys, but I am happy to hang out with the 2nd seating! I'll see who comes..

Hey Steve,

It was good to meet you. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. My boss saw me coming back in and wondered where I went..... disimulo.gif

It was good to see Chad made it. Maybe we'll see more of the group next time around.....

Well, I guess I need to get back to work....... lloro.gif

Andrew

3,503 lbs of trouble

So what happens on the first Saturday of the month? ACE weekly breakfast at 7 AM at the Pavs followed by the ACE monthly lunch wherever a few hours later, then back to the Pavs for a lot of people who take part in Corvette Saturday? Somehow I see either the breakfast of the lunch suffering on that Sat. Personally, I would have gone with a weekly late morning Sunday brunch, like I use to attend in Fountain Hills at the Split Window Diner before it closed.

Guest UVETTYA
So what happens on the first Saturday of the month? ACE weekly breakfast at 7 AM at the Pavs followed by the ACE monthly lunch wherever a few hours later, then back to the Pavs for a lot of people who take part in Corvette Saturday? Somehow I see either the breakfast of the lunch suffering on that Sat. Personally, I would have gone with a weekly late morning Sunday brunch, like I use to attend in Fountain Hills at the Split Window Diner before it closed.

Did someone say SUNDAY? :jd

I'm up for that! :thumbs

Sorry I missed out...last minute schedule change Friday Afternoon had me flying Saturday morning. One of my students had to do a solo cross country and my presence was required at the flight line, even tho I didn't get to fly. Really sucked, because I was here for about 4 hours and only got paid for one.

Such is the life...

Count me next time!

Did someone say SUNDAY? :jd

I'm up for that! :thumbs

I agree! a later sunday could work out well for those Saturday working stiffs as well as those hungover party dogs.....you all know who you are! :lol

M~