NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Marine Corps B-day 11-11-06

ICULUKN

What: Marine Corps 231st Birthday

When: Saturday November, 11 2006- 1600 hours (4pm for you non-military)

Who: All of you.

Where: Glenn's House

Other intelligence:

I will NOT be requesting bottles of liquor this year. We have plenty of booze from the previous years.

I will have a donation jar for those that want to contribute.

I will have assorted beer and non-barley pop for those driving

Dinner will be served... I am leaning towards Honey Glazed Ham, with all the fixings... For those that want the more traditional burgers/ dogs/ potato salad... this will also be served.

Please RSVP on this post

I will be kicking off the Toys for Tots effort this year. Please bring an unwrapped gift for a needy child.

my address is 201 w. Birchwood Pl

Chandler, AZ 85248

gate code is #5455.

if you have any questions or concerns, please email me glennpiller@yahoo.com

Glenn

Here is the guestlist... Looks like a small party this year..

ACE

Kingpin+ Wife

Desertdawg + Wife

3,503 lbs of trouble

Togo + Girlfriend + Coworkers

XLR8TNC5 + Sidewinder

Quiktrip

anmracing + anmracing2 + 2 guests

1evilc5

SECC

Under PSI

vmanaktala

GemballaGTR

With over 200 members... I would have thought we would have more people...

hey Glenn, i have a couple coworkers that are ex marines (or is it once a marine, always a marine) they are both pretty stand up guys, may i extended this invitation to them as well, being from the corps and all?

Guest XLR8TNC5

As of now, can't see why we can't make it, but my schedule for work is always dragging me everywhere, so tentatively schedule the SKi's in!!!

WOOHOO!

Nooooooooooooo, that's race weekend at PIR. Already got tickets in hand. :(

All Marines are welcome...

cool, i'll point them to this thread and have them plan on attending!

• 1 month later...

Add AnM, plus 2 for the rsvp list, Glenn. Can we bring anything at all? I know you said no booze needed, but how about beer/yummies?

M~

Guest UVETTYA

Dangit Glenn, we would love to attend but we both work Saturdays. By the time we met up at home in Surprise and got to your place in Chandler it would be 9pm. Robert would have been dressed, Tim would have walked out on a cot and Mark would have puked on his shoes by then. I'd miss all the fun. :toetap

Dangit Glenn, we would love to attend but we both work Saturdays. By the time we met up at home in Surprise and got to your place in Chandler it would be 9pm. Robert would have been dressed, Tim would have walked out on a cot and Mark would have puked on his shoes by then. I'd miss all the fun. :toetap

This party went to 3 am last time... you will only miss out on the grub... or you can always call out sick that day.... like a man so you wont miss the party of the year (did I say that out loud)... j/k

Just wanted to remind everyone that this is next Sat. Will be a great time and a chance to donate a toy to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots. :flag Lets have a good turnout and have some FUN. :party:cheers Robert :burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

I don't know if we are in or not. I may have to work. I have worked now for the past 72 days without a day off and I am seriously having issues with finding time to relax. If I get to not RUN AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITH MY HEAD CUT OFF PERFORMING MANUAL LABOR AT ONE OF THE DEPOTS, then we will be there. However, it is a good possibility, I may not make this if I get a chance to lay down on the couch and be a vegetable for a few days that weekend. We will see.

I know we said we would be there, but seriously, Im on the edge and Im about to BREAK!

Tanya

Damn Glenn,

I can smell and taste, the 'meatballs' from here!! :thumbs

Does your HOA call the cops if I'm 'sleeping it off' your in driveway??

I only ask because I know your parties, ROCK!!

Ken

Just wanted to remind everyone that this is next Sat. Will be a great time and a chance to donate a toy to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots. :flag Lets have a good turnout and have some FUN. :party:cheers Robert :burnout

good sales starting already-get those toys!

M~

We ended up buying a bunch of toys for us, too.... :leaving

gate code is #5455.

Seems to me that I had trouble with the code last time-do you press # before and after the code? Can't remember how I got it to work..... :bang

M~

gate code is #5455.

Seems to me that I had trouble with the code last time-do you press # before and after the code? Can't remember how I got it to work..... :bang

M~

Press # before the number. That should open the gate. :D

what time ya'all leavin'?

i gotta stop off and grab a toy - any suggestions?

oh, BTW, i am down 2 guests - jackie's not comin' (i'll eat her share) and one of my marine buddies had to back out for reasons unknown to me.