NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AZ Modrod February G2G

janorton05

OK, the holidays are over and things are getting back to normal so let's make February huge! We have the Dyno Day on the first and our monthly meet will be.... Date: Tuesday February 11th @6P.M. Location: Top Gear Motorsports Inc 1750 N Rosemont #114, Mesa, AZ 85203 Spread the word because we will be counting this month! Chevy was bringing the numbers the last half of 2013. Can they keep it up going into 2014?! Let's find out! Hope to see you there! https://www.facebook.com/events/1448078908741412/

• 2 weeks later...

I left the cup there with Jesse. I believe he's gonna take the cup to have the other side done to use for 2014. Chevy dominated once again.

Guest badbobs95

I left the cup there with Jesse. I believe he's gonna take the cup to have the other side done to use for 2014. Chevy dominated once again.

No surprise there. But I think Nick's car has a whistle in it! It keeps hissing. :twak:

No surprise there. But I think Nick's car has a whistle in it! It keeps hissing. :twak:

So you live 5 minutes away and then left before 7. White Eyes hadn't hardly got really fired up by then and the food was flowing freely. :eat:

Guest badbobs95

So you live 5 minutes away and then left before 7. White Eyes hadn't hardly got really fired up by then and the food was flowing freely. :eat:

Ya, they don't serve Crown Royal! I have food at home too. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: