NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AZ Modrod Dyno Day

janorton05

AZ Modrod will be doing our first dyno day on February 1st at Piccione Performance. The event will be starting at 9:30 A.M. and all modern muscle is welcome to come out and participate or just hang out. I will post the Facebook event link below. To make things easier to keep track of I would prefer people to post to the Facebook event to reserve a spot. We have 25 available slots and pricing is $60 for 15 or more cars and $75 if under 15 cars. You can also reply with a preferred time and I'll do my best to make it happen but we will be grouping models together to make the process faster. This will be a first come first serve sign up and people are welcome to hang out and fill in slots where no shows happen. Post up if you have any further questions or message me on here or Facebook. Facebook message will have a faster and more guaranteed response. Date: February 1st 2014 Time: 9:30A.M. Location: Piccione Performance 16666 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ. Event link:https://www.facebook.com/events/389886111148455/ Jesse Norton

That place is the worst stupidest shop I've ever seen or heard of. I rather give money to Obama than them. No thanks. Avoid that place like the plague.

Guest badbobs95

That place is the worst stupidest shop I've ever seen or heard of. I rather give money to Obama than them. No thanks. Avoid that place like the plague.

If I didn't know better Nick, I'd think you don't care for this place. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Seems like steep pricing for a dyno day. Extreme in Goodyear is less than that when I've gone for a few pulls.

Obama has a Dyno ???lol.. This place must be bad if Obama is better...

I lol'd! However if you want a TVS and want to make higher numbers than anywhere else in the country this is the place to go ;)

Normal price is $50-$60 for three pulls. A dyno day should be cheaper due to the volume of cars. They can suck it.

That place preys on idiots. Wont let you log because finding obd2 port is quicker for rpm than clamping one spark plug wire. So stupid.

Just found this on facebook ...

The dyno day this Saturday is canceled. Please let everyone know.
Unfortunately do to unforeseen circumstances the dyno day is canceled. I will work on getting another set up within the next 2 months. Please let everyone know. I will post to forums tonight.

Was it because the allegedly prey on idiots?

Good question should ask one of the idiots . Lets see if one speaks up ?

. . . even if this was a good shop, the whole "message me on facebook" approach is a huge turn-off. :wtf:

What's facebook??

Oh yeah, I remember now. It's the biggest site to compromise your security, but quickly being surpassed by the gov't.

. . . even if this was a good shop, the whole "message me on facebook" approach is a huge turn-off. :wtf:

What's facebook??

Oh yeah, I remember now. It's the biggest site to compromise your security, but quickly being surpassed by the gov't.

Interestingly, I just ready today that even "Angry Birds" and Google Maps were compromised by the NSA to obtain your information and whereabouts.

Guest badbobs95

Was it because the allegedly prey on idiots?

Good question should ask one of the idiots . Lets see if one speaks up ?

No way, I'm not speakin up! I've learned my lesson. :crazy:

What's facebook??

Interestingly, I just ready today that even "Angry Birds" and Google Maps were compromised by the NSA to obtain your information and whereabouts.

Privacy in today's world is an illusion, unless you're locked in the bathroom at home with the lights off and even then I'm not sure. . .

What's facebook??

Privacy in today's world is an illusion, unless you're locked in the bathroom at home with the lights off and even then I'm not sure. . .

As long as you wear the aluminum foil hat on your head your fine. That will block out all the gub'ment satellites

Except Buc..........Buc will find you

Lordy Lordy! Whats doing on in here?

Price really was ridiculously high for a Dyno Day but I would like to go to one soon... the Vette is running again!

As for the Government and privacy I have only one thing to say.... Man Bear Pig is real!!!!!!!

I see its already been spread here but the dyno day was canceled. I'm currently looking into a different shop and going to try and set one up for mid march. I'll keep everyone posted.

I see its already been spread here but the dyno day was canceled. I'm currently looking into a different shop and going to try and set one up for mid march. I'll keep everyone posted.

If you plan it for March 8th, very few Vettes will show up, unless it's in Gila Bend.