• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Extender32

• wickedfastvette

• Desertdawg

• old yeller

Any westsiders want to meet up and caravan out together? We can even let Badbob and Dawg tag along, it'll be funner!

Guest badbobs95

Any westsiders want to meet up and caravan out together? We can even let Badbob and Dawg tag along, it'll be funner!

Nobody wants to ride with you in that slow thing you call a Corvette! :wacked:

Where at? And what time?

Where at? And what time?

Hey Greg....

I don't know if you'll see this in time this morning to give me (and CU4L8R) a heads up, but I'd be jazzed to take a spirited drive down the spars into town the backside through Wickenburg to meet up with you guys somewhere?

If you do see this early enough this morning, post up here and PM me so I'll get an email letting me know what's up, where...when...etc. Is that cool? :thumbs

Well we were going to show up in our truck, but alas I'm back at work, AC pole line problems... ack!

Sorry we can't make it.

Where at? And what time?

Hey Greg....

I don't know if you'll see this in time this morning to give me (and CU4L8R) a heads up, but I'd be jazzed to take a spirited drive down the spars into town the backside through Wickenburg to meet up with you guys somewhere?

If you do see this early enough this morning, post up here and PM me so I'll get an email letting me know what's up, where...when...etc. Is that cool? :thumbs

I will be leaving @10 to getrher by 1045 or so. We can meet up at the Golds Dym parking lot on Dysart/Thomas across the street from Estrella Mountian CC.

I'm on 99th ave I can meet u guys at Car Max right off the freeway.....on a99th ave I'll be waiting in parking lot with VCR4. We can be there by 10:00-10:30

I'm on 99th ave I can meet u guys at Car Max right off the freeway.....on a99th ave I'll be waiting in parking lot with VCR4. We can be there by 10:00-10:30

If Adam doesn't make it, I'll meet you there. What is a VCR4?

I ment to say VRC4 (Sam).

I ment to say VRC4 (Sam).

Adam Just called and were gonna meet at Cabellas. Meet us there @1015 or so if you can.

Well we were going to show up in our truck, but alas I'm back at work, AC pole line problems... ack! Sorry we can't make it.

Dwayne has problems with his pole......

Yep had a good time too, Good people, good food, good fun; even if Bob didn't pick up our tab at the table.

Guest badbobs95

Yep had a good time too, Good people, good food, good fun; even if Bob didn't pick up our tab at the table.

I was about to but then you paid your bill. You're too fast for me.