Out with the old, in with the new

Desertdawg

"No speed mods for now, we just want to cruise it like it is... (Jammye made me say that).... "

Given under protest...So Noted :D Happy to see Tom made another sale. I think he is a great guy. That's at least 5 sales he has made to our group recently.

First mod??? I need to see how hard it will be to add memory seats. then maybe a window valet....

Just one or two areas need buffing, other than that the paint is just about perfect...

No speed mods for now, we just want to cruise it like it is... (Jammye made me say that).... :huh

Not sure about memory seats... probably involved as it is wired to the keyflob, door panel and seats...

window valet is easy.... just plug it in an activate it on the DIC controls

Dwayne, Nice ride and great color choice. Talk about a culture shock though, driving all the way there in the '82 and all the way home in the '98. Probably made digesting the big purchase alot easier though. Not that the '82 is a bad car but 'vettes have become more luxurious with each generation so it was probably a way more pleasant trip going home than going there. Congrats & good luck...Joe

First you upgrade to broadband internet and now a C5. What's this world coming to?

CONGRATS!!!

Next he'll be telling us they got a WalMart in Gila Bend :lol

First you upgrade to broadband internet and now a C5. What's this world coming to?

CONGRATS!!!

Next he'll be telling us they got a WalMart in Gila Bend :lol

and why would that be a good thing? :leaving

Congrats --

Here is a new hat to wear when driving with the top down.

traitor_hat_.jpg

sorry, couldn't find it in red.

WHAT???

I buy red this time and you still call me a traitor ????

At least I still live in gods country! :jive:

I can drive right past a walmart, I'm more worried about the county putting in a stupid stop light. :huh

At least I still live in gods country! :jive:

I think you're slightly confused. :willy

I don't ever remember the weatherman say "it was hot as god's country today in Gila Bend". :lol:lol

I meant Arizona. not one of them "other side of the country" states.

You mistake "God's country"......

natchez.jpg

RGKileerLeadwLogo_600.jpg

00016.jpg

with "God forsaken country"....

28531761.gilabend7.jpg

i-008_az_eb_exit_140_06.jpg

Congratulations Dwayne and Jammye! :party I'm sure you'll love the new ride. Who got to drive home that fateful day? I'm happy you made the change sooner rather than later- :yesnod

Sure we didn't fall behind like Andrew and Melissa

As for this, blame it on the driver, not the car-I'm not afraid to say I'm less of a lawbreaker than the rest of you!

M~

Well no thanks to some of you, we just couldn't get the urge out of our system, and the Laughlin run pushed us over the edge. Sure we didn't fall behind like Andrew and Melissa, but the lazy AC, and cramped cabin finally got the best of us. Well that and I just happened to be near CnV on Friday....

:toetap

We were trying to see the sites not the blur of the landscape..... :D

Congrats on the new ride... That is a very good color to have!!!!! :thumbs

Can't wait to see it in person.

Andrew

Well no thanks to some of you, we just couldn't get the urge out of our system, and the Laughlin run pushed us over the edge. Sure we didn't fall behind like Andrew and Melissa, but the lazy AC, and cramped cabin finally got the best of us. Well that and I just happened to be near CnV on Friday....

:toetap

We were trying to see the sites not the blur of the landscape..... :D

Congrats on the new ride... That is a very good color to have!!!!! :thumbs

Can't wait to see it in person.

Andrew

Hijack....

Glad to see you are still here Andrew. :thumbs Was afraid you had gone since you've been so quiet last several days.

End hijack

M~

I drove to Chad's and then to goodyear, Jammye drove home from there.... Because I let her, (really I did!)

Thanks A&M...... :howdy

Congrats --

Here is a new hat to wear when driving with the top down.

traitor_hat_.jpg

sorry, couldn't find it in red.

Did you upgrade your floormats yet? I hear Lloyd's mats are good for 5 hp...

I'm sure someone could photoshop it red...

Seriously, new ride looks nice.