Out with the old, in with the new

Desertdawg

It's a bitter sweet goodbye...

mine3.jpg

mine1.jpg

And of course there will always be good memories...

mine4.jpg

But sometimes you just have to say fuk it, and and start the love affair all over again...

redemblem.jpg

So let me introduce everyone to our new hot rod!

98red1.jpg

98red2.jpg

1998 Torch Red Convertible -

Black soft top. 51,000 miles. LS-1 Automatic, F45 Selective ride, Dual zone a/c, Bose am-fm-cd, full power options, tilt, cruise, rear window def. Light Gray dual power sport seats. Chromed wheels with excellent radials. Magnaflow Stainless exhaust.

Nice ride!!! Jammie should look good driving that...oh, it's yours Dwayne? :leaving Well, at least now you'll be able to keep up on the cruises. :lol Robert :burnout

You Dawg! Nice, way to go! :clap I saw the other post and said WTF, I didn't know he bought a C5. how does it run and where did you pick it up at? Did you sell the C3 or keeping it also?

You went from a C3 to a C5!!! You skipped the C4 generation and missed all that fun!! But dont worry.... your C5 will be lots of fun too!!! :bang

It's a bitter sweet goodbye...

mine3.jpg

mine1.jpg

And of course there will always be good memories...

mine4.jpg

But sometimes you just have to say fuk it, and and start the love affair all over again...

redemblem.jpg

So let me introduce everyone to our new hot rod!

98red1.jpg

98red2.jpg

1998 Torch Red Convertible -

Black soft top. 51,000 miles. LS-1 Automatic, F45 Selective ride, Dual zone a/c, Bose am-fm-cd, full power options, tilt, cruise, rear window def. Light Gray dual power sport seats. Chromed wheels with excellent radials. Magnaflow Stainless exhaust.

WOW! Nice choice. congrats

allysredbkwb.jpg

Tony, remember at the detail day when you were acting all dejected because I didn't list red as one of the color choices we were looking at..... I told you not to get all worried... BTW, I even have a signature that works out killer until I get some good pictures of our new toy...

The Story.....!

Well no thanks to some of you, we just couldn't get the urge out of our system, and the Laughlin run pushed us over the edge. Sure we didn't fall behind like Andrew and Melissa, but the lazy AC, and cramped cabin finally got the best of us. Well that and I just happened to be near CnV on Friday....

I talked to Phil at CnV, he is the one that sold us the Collector Edition 5 years ago. He showed me several 98's thru 01's, but I just didn't see anything that met our standards. I asked him about a red 98 that was on the web page, but not on the lot, he said it was in the shop so we walked around to look at it... I think it had the best paint of the bunch, and certainly looked to be the best cared for. It didn't take long to work out the details, and by Monday afternoon we were pretty certain about getting it.

Me and Jammye drove up on Tuesday afternoon, took a test drive asked "where do we sign". Phil got me a decent number for the 82, I didn't have months of trying to sell it, we were in and out of CnV in about 3 hours max.

First mod??? I need to see how hard it will be to add memory seats. then maybe a window valet....

Just one or two areas need buffing, other than that the paint is just about perfect...

No speed mods for now, we just want to cruise it like it is... (Jammye made me say that).... :huh