NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mixteca 67th & Bell rd.

suprone

You guys know they do this every Sat. and if you don't get there before 5:00 you won't be able to park together. I drove by this last sat and the entire parking lot was packed . Jay and I have been going there for 2 or 3 years ...

You guys know they do this every Sat. and if you don't get there before 5:00 you won't be able to park together. I drove by this last sat and the entire parking lot was packed . Jay and I have been going there for 2 or 3 years ...

John, are you going with us? We should meet up earlier than 5:00 at Hooters!! Like 2:00-2:30...

John, are you going with us? We should meet up earlier than 5:00 at Hooters!! Like 2:00-2:30...
Yeah, but that was in a dodge...

Yeah, but that was in a dodge...
??****ARE WE GOING TO HOOTERS****??

TILTED KILT IT IS!!!

Shall we meet at Tilted Kilt at 2:00ish then leave by 4:00 to get our parking spots?

I am going to try to make it and yes tilted kilt is very cool ....

So John, does this mean you're not hanging with your geezer buddies at 83rd?

Or are you just going to fill up with eye candy first?

So John, does this mean you're not hanging with your geezer buddies at 83rd? Or are you just going to fill up with eye candy first?
Why can't the geezers hang with us... Weak hearts?

So John, does this mean you're not hanging with your geezer buddies at 83rd?

Or are you just going to fill up with eye candy first?

Tom

Just saying not sure how I am going to feel . Besides geezers meet at 6-6:30 might be able to do both .

Robert

The geezers meet at 83rd. is a Mopar and Corvette type thing that we do every Sat. then go to the Black bear afterwards . We used to do it at 67ave , but was to hard to find enough parking spaces and way to many kids and grocery carts going between the cars. Any scratches I have come from 67 meet and kids ...The secret there is to all park together so we can watch out for each others cars ......Don't get me wrong it is a great meet with lots of cars but keep in mind it is in a K Mart parking lot and shit happens .....