**Vote** Free Give-a-Way Contest (Arizona Hydrographix)

hd-wingnut

Vote for your favorite  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK people.....there's only 2 days left to vote.

Unless someone (besides Donna) :smilelol make a huge push to get all their buddies to vote for them,

It's seriously looking like she pretty much kicked all your butts!! :neener_neener:

If you want to give her a run for the money, get out there and beg, borrow and steal for more votes!

Good luck to everyone in the contest. I've personally had fun with this and look forward to helping make

someone's car a little cooler! :thumbs:thumbs

Unreal, how embarrassing is this for us. Chad got more votes than we did and his pic only shows a Truck!! :facepalm:

And the winner is.........Donna!!!!!! (Chameleon) :bannana4: :spinin: :FaShizzle: :yourock: :bananaparty: :bounce015: :bounce017: :cheer: :banannadance: :chris :banannasword: :rockon2: :partydance: :banannarainbow: :cheers :cool :) :party :thumbs :yesnod :thankyouthankyou: :ken: :beerbang: :confetti:

(As if we didn't all know this by the second day!!!)

yea!! she wins on a picture I took.

..people like me!!

Don't feel bad Cahd, you got twice as many votes as 2 others!

Congrats Donna. Need pics of the finished product. But you know that anyway. Pick something cool....Maybe something with flying monkeys. Just sayin.......

Unreal, how embarrassing is this for us. Chad got more votes than we did and his pic only shows a Truck!! :facepalm:

I want my money back, the voting was rigged I tell you! There has to be a few hanging chad's out there somewhere that belong to me.

I want my money back, the voting was rigged I tell you! There has to be a few hanging chad's out there somewhere that belong to me.

Well, collectively (we the finalist panel) thought your picture had an "extended" :smilelol opportunity to have a real chance at competing.

I'm absolutely sure that Chad IS hanging out somewhere.....just not sure that has anything to do with the rigged voting....um I mean the contest!! :wacked:

:bounce015: WOW! Very cool. I rarely win anything. THANK YOU CHAD for sharing that pic and THANKS to all you ACEholes who voted for it!

I have two ideas in mind, but need to think about exactly what I want first. Adam says he's pretty busy right now, so no rush. I'll make sure pics get posted of whatever gets done. GARY, there will NOT be any cones involved. . . :huh

I think she owes Cahd a couple of her amazing buns! :lol

Cahd can have my buns any time he likes, all he has to do is ask. . . :smilelol

Cahd can have my buns any time he likes, all he has to do is beg. . . :smilelol

I corrected it for you! :lol

Congrats Donna!

And Adam glad to here the new business is doing well!

Ditto, and one of these days Adam will post some examples of vette parts, just think of all the business he'll get them...