**Vote** Free Give-a-Way Contest (Arizona Hydrographix)

hd-wingnut

Vote for your favorite  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:partydance: OK everyone....It's time to VOTE!!!! :partydance:

(The finalists have been increased from 10 to 12 based on a 4 way tie for the top ten.)

You will now have 1 Week until the end of Sunday Dec. 22nd

to vote for the picture that is YOUR favorite!!

The owner of the winning picture will receive a FREE customizing

of their Fuel Rail Covers in a design and color of their choice!!

($250.00 value)

Good Luck!!

:thankyou: (Thanks to everyone who posted pictures. I appreciate your efforts and participation.) :thankyou:

The 12 Finalists are listed in no particular order..

1. C4orce2
Posted Image

2. Unreal
Posted Image

3. Chamelon
Posted Image

4. P51TJ
Posted Image

5. Ted Y
Posted Image

6. ChadC
Posted Image

7. mrhusker
Posted Image

8. Bigfoot99
Posted Image

9. Slammer
Posted Image

10. Extender
Posted Image

11. Suprone
Posted Image

12. Cross
Posted Image

Honorable Mention goes to:

DesertDawg
Posted Image

badbobs95
Posted Image

(Couldn't help but throw this in there even though it was posted late!!) :rockon2:
Mmmmm.....got any gravy for them biscuits ????

Would it only allow 6 per poll or are you giving two sets away. The way it's set up you have to vote for two people.

The poll only allows you to put a maximum of 10 entries per question and there are 12 entries.

That's why I had to do 2 different groupings.

Just vote for 1 of the 12 pictures.

Don't vote for 1 entry in each section. If you already have, please correct your error.... Hey, I didn't make the damn forum....I'm just using the tools! :LolLol:

Sorry.... Only 1 freebie in this contest!

Thanks for asking

(Would you like fries with that?) :eat:

I had to vote for 1 in each section (2 total votes). It would not take just one vote

I noticed this too...

I guess I'll have to get with Dawg in the morning and see how we can correct this.

Thx

I edited the software to allow 12 entries and moved them all to one poll. Anyone that had to vote twice please PM me with the vote you would like removed. Sorry for the inconvience, I told Adam to pick 5, he said 10 was better then added 12 ....kids these days !

It's still telling me I have to vote more than once...even though there is only one poll question.

And #11 has enough bling already. :lol

Hehe.....just had a crazy thought....

If Ted happens to win this contest, do you think he'll try to Opticoat

his fuel rail covers? :LolLol:

Ok, well I added one vote to your name for you since I really don't want to try to delete and restart this. (now you owe me some pictures of Chey in underwear) Anyone else having trouble, please PM and we'll get it worked out....

Ok, well I added one vote to your name for you since I really don't want to try to delete and restart this. (now you owe me some pictures of Chey in underwear) Anyone else having trouble, please PM and we'll get it worked out....

You ratted me out at the autocross and now you want pictures :LolLol:

(now you owe me some pictures of Chey in underwear)

Maybe we can get Elliott to convince Chey to put her birthday suit on,

and we can dip her in a carbon fiber outfit. Then he can post pictures of that! :cherye:

Ok, it finally let me vote.

Hooray!! Now I can sleep peacefully tonight. Last night was a nightmare! :tumbleweed:

Looks like Donna has pulled out to an early commanding lead! :bannana4: Has she already put you all to shame in 1 day? :facepalm:

Come on people....get your vote in for your favorite!!! :partydance:

Looks like Donna has pulled out to an early commanding lead! :bannana4: Has she already put you all to shame in 1 day? :facepalm:

She may be offering up some of her "sweet buns" to get the votes!! :laughing gut bustin:

:bounce015: wow, I feel so loved! :P

She may be offering up some of her "sweet buns" to get the votes!! :laughing gut bustin:

Larry, I didn't think of that, but thanks for the great suggestion! :smilelol

Hey I didn't know about that...... :wtf:

If she wins I better see some of those coming my way!! :wacked:

Hey I didn't know about that...... :wtf:

If she wins I better see some of those coming my way!! :wacked:

I'm sure she will share them with you. In the past I've seen her share them with as many as 20 or so guys at the same time!!!