NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dynoed

Unreal

Holy shit!

Yeah, I thought the same thing.... Nice !!! Maybe Two Snails will lift a little so you can keep up....

Actually was 1046.6. Blew the charge pipe off so didn't even get it tuned or turned up. That was fresh off the street as I drive it around. Still need to get timing/air fuel setup better, fix some other little issues. Should pick up a bit more.

Made 1 pull, blew the pipe off the blower so didn't get to adjust anything. Should pick up a bit once I actually tune it. Timing and air/fuel were still super safe. Can't complain. In fact I may just turn it down to ~900rwhp because traction is sketchy in 3rd on the 345 ET street drag radials.

Holy mackerel. Them's a lotsa ponies.

Now the real test will be, to get you, Dave, Parker, and Drew all out to the track at the same time and see who is the first one to break into the 11's. :lol

All 9 second capable cars, but all needing good traction/driver control.

Break into 11s? I've ran 50+ 11 second runs in this car, so I don't know if I need to do that again.

I would say 8 second capable based on power. Several c6 have gone 8s in the low 900s. I would be happy with 10.5@150+.

All 9 second capable cars, but all needing good traction/driver control.

I'm pretty sure my diff is my 'fuse'. But you are correct, getting that power to the ground is the trick. Nice build, btw. Congrats!

I don't need track times to prove penis size, that is what dyno charts are for. :)

I hope wildhorse is lax on tech because I will run the hell out of it, but not doing a cage/chute/etc just to race.

Probably just going to use the time to upgrade since I got it apart. Blower and everything is off. Weld have AGP mod it Monday for mad powwa.

I believe Tom has thrown the smackdown........down. I'd go watch this!

I think that'd be enough to get half of ACE out to the track to see. Or at least a dozen or so. :lol

Maybe Dave could pull some strings to get a no rules (or tech) match race scheduled.

I don't need track times to prove penis size, that is what dyno charts are for. :)

I hope wildhorse is lax on tech because I will run the hell out of it, but not doing a cage/chute/etc just to race.

Bad analogy there.

Dyno charts show what you have, but timeslips show you know how to use it.

Bad analogy there.

Dyno charts show what you have, but timeslips show you know how to use it.

I fully expect not to be able to use it. Good thing is turning it down is easy enough.

The pearl white car will be out when the track opens. That car should be the one everyone is gunning for :) can't wait to see all the cars all of us have been building run at the strip!

Great numbers Nick .... sounds like that thing will get will definitely get some attention .......... :thumbs

It will indeed be interesting to see the results of the "builds" vs the "bolt ons" come track time ......