NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Toy Drive for Foster Kids of Arizona - 12-7-13 - 11:00-2:00

Crash Test Dummy

Crash Test Dummy

Hi for the last several years I have been a member in Arizona Desert Goats with my 2006 GTO and have held a small toy drive the last 4 years. Now being an ACEhole, I wanted to invite anyone out to join us for the 5th annual toy drive, we will be collecting toys to donate to children in foster care, to Helen's Hope Chest in Mesa. Being a foster parent for the past 8 years and having 12 placements stay in our home, Helen's Hope Chest has helped provide items for our placements and have helped support us so we can continue on being foster parents. This is a small way to give back directly to kids in need and a great reason to come hang out with other car guys.

This year we will be holding the event at Top Gear Motorsports in Mesa. I know a lot of Corvettes and most likely ACE members have used this shop. If you want to come hang out and maybe even bring a new toy along please do.

This Saturday December 7th from 11:00 to around 2:00, then we are going to the pavilions car show.

Top Gear Motorsports

1750 North Rosemont #114, Mesa AZ, 85205

Any new toy donated you will receive a raffle ticket and could win a prize... Its always great to help out but it is fun to win stuff too.

Arizona Cardinals Football - Signed (Donated from AZ Cardinals)

$50 Best buy gift card

$25 AMC movie gift card

$25 applebees gift card

Subway gift card

Scratchers lotto tickets

Top gear Motorsports Tshirt

and a few other items

Guest badbobs95

This is a great cause! Good on ya for doing this and Sean for hosting!

I agree with Uncle Dave. And it's right after Corvettes & Caffeine. Do you think they'll feed me? Just playin wichya! Besides, I live right down the street. :spinin:

Crash Test Dummy

Thanks, We will miss the BBQ from Loud Pedal this year! Loud Pedal rocked this event the past 2 years and I hope to come back another year.

Crash Test Dummy

I agree with Uncle Dave. And it's right after Corvettes & Caffeine. Do you think they'll feed me? Just playin wichya! Besides, I live right down the street. :spinin:

They will have some food, I am not sure how much or how long it will last. The event keeps growing and expect more this year since we have branched out to a few more places and not just in the AZDG club.

Thanks, We will miss the BBQ from Loud Pedal this year! Loud Pedal rocked this event the past 2 years and I hope to come back another year.

Any time man.

Great cause, just bad timing for me.....

Next year try to post this up on ACE a little earlier :thumbs

Crash Test Dummy

Excited to be going again this yr.

Nice, see you these Joe

Great cause, just bad timing for me.....

Next year try to post this up on ACE a little earlier :thumbs

Thanks and will do

Really cool idea hope to see some of you there

Thanks, see you there with that Z06

Crash Test Dummy

I know I posted this up late notice but I am glad some of you were able to make it out. It was nice meeting you and checking out some of the Corvettes.

We raised about 275 new toys for foster kids!

Next year I will plan ahead and give everyone more notice. I just wasn't sure if ACE had a Toy Drive or other holiday thing going and did not want to intrude.

Thank you Ryan as always for organizing such a great event! And of course Sean for hosting. I had a great time and I think everyone else did too. It was nice to see a couple of you ACEholes as well (sorry I didn't recognize you Bob!)

Thank you Ryan as always for organizing such a great event! And of course Sean for hosting. I had a great time and I think everyone else did too. It was nice to see a couple of you ACEholes as well (sorry I didn't recognize you Bob!)

I agree!

I had a great time too..

He has a nice new shop also.

Nice seeing you also, Mir..

No problem I don’t even remember who I am most of the time.

Guest badbobs95

I understand. You just forgot how utterly handsome I am! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Thanks Mir, next time bring the Vette out!

I avoided driving it for more than 2 weeks because it has no gas in it. Eric borrowed it yesterday and put some gas in it so now I'll drive it again ;)

I agree!

I had a great time too..

He has a nice new shop also.

Nice seeing you also, Mir..

No problem I don’t even remember who I am most of the time.

That was the first time I'd seen your car Bob, and I really liked. It sounded awesome too.

I understand. You just forgot how utterly handsome I am! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Hahaha or so you think! :snky: