NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AZ ModRod December G2G

janorton05

Chevy has been coming strong these past few months!! Let's keep it up and finish this year off big. We will be having two meets this month for the remaining two spots on the Cup. I'll post up the details for the drive-in movie night as soon as I have them. If there are any recommendations on what to watch let me know. Hope to see you all there!!!

Last month of the year and we will be having two events for the last two places on the Cup!! The regular December meet will be hosted by Piccione Performance on December 10th. The make up meet for the February slot will be a drive-in movie night on December 14th. I'll make an event for that with all the details soon.

Chevy took home the Cup once again last month. Let's see who will come out victorious for the year!!!

Tuesday December 10th, 2013 @6P.M.
Piccione Performance
16666 N 32nd St. Phoenix, AZ 85032

Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/364717273673062

Having White Eyes out at the last meet seemed to be popular so I will see if I can get them to come out again. Plus if anyone else knows of any company's that have food trucks please let me know so we can try and switch it up from month to month.

Once last quick announcement. It was suggested at last months meet that we should continue to use the remaining three sides of the Cup for the next three years. So after the last meet of this year I'll have another side of the Cup set up for another year. Spread the word and come on out to Piccione to see who's gonna take it home for December!!!!

So far there's only been activity on the Chevy forums. You may run away with this one. I have confirmed that White Eyes will be at the December meet. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Maybe. That place is a bunch of douche nozzles so I really don't want to step anywhere near there place but I would like to support ACE.

Maybe. That place is a bunch of douche nozzles so I really don't want to step anywhere near there place but I would like to support ACE.

I can see your point But the Ace guys and gays that go aren't "douche nozzles ".. Right? I don't even know what this place is or what it does but if we have a good turn out we could show them all the vettes they won't get :wink: .. It's hard to find a shop that all makes and models will support that is the down side to a AZModRod GTG.

Can't beat a 700rwup maggie car. That is rear wheel unicorn power since they like to make shit up.

The best is its on pump gas and stock cubes lol. You and me should roll out and say hi, bring Kevin too lol

Kevin's car isn't running. Camper needs to go.

If my car is back together, got to have Kevin weld the compressor housing to put a lip on it. Make sure the novi 2500 gets a lip welded on it too. Damn things people only tell you after you have an issue. I'll try to get the blower/etc back on tonight but I'm lazy and beer is tasty.

My late afternoon and evening just opened up so I'll be there to carry the C4 flag!!