NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

HOOTER'S on Saturday

Cu4L8R

So me n Ray were talking about doin a lunch on Saturday since nothing is going on. Were thinking HOOTER's at 75th ave & Thomas. At 11am. If anyone wants to hang out for a while ur more than welcome.maybe figure out something else after that. Unless anyone else has a better location. Cu4L8R VRC4 RAY SUPERONE EXTENDER 32 C4force2 HOXXOH Wolph27

So me n Ray were talking about doin a lunch on Saturday since nothing is going on. Were thinking HOOTER's at 75th ave & Thomas. At 11am. If anyone wants to hang out for a while ur more than welcome.maybe figure out something else after that. Unless anyone else has a better location.

Wait... A better location? I don't think so! 11:00! I have the keys

I am off but will be at the Mesa swap meet for a car show. It's a rain or shine thing so I can't back out.

I might try to make this all the way from the Eastside. My Z-06 does not like the rain so that will factor in to my decision.

Where is Bad Bob at? he's not suppose to miss this lunch.

If Bob hears the word lunch, he's in for sure. Sometimes you also have to say food, since his hearing is getting worse.

Guest badbobs95

Stop pickin on me! You know I'd be there but I have two more cars to detail by Wednesday. I also did three in the last seven days and I'm exhausted. I'm too old for this. Have a bacon cheeseburger for me. :Pfffff:

thx guys it was a great lunch, & thanks TOM for the C6 info. it was nice finally meeting SLAMMER very cool guy. for the rest of u guys that went its always AWESOME to hangout with u guys. I hope u guys saw the people looking at all the VETTES taking off all fast from the HOOTERs.........by the way Hey ROBERT post up the pics u took I bet they came out awesome.