NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Unofficial ACE Lunch

suprone

Well It wasn't supposed to be a ACE lunch.

What was supposed to be a couple of guy's getting together to take pictures

turned out to be a blast! Ended up at Hooter's, Made friends with the Hooter girls,

Got some numbers, had a great lunch and great conversation!

A few of us (and I hope I don't offend anybody) discussed the Hooters pic on the opening of this site.

Hooter girls were more than willing to take pictures! So If anybody is willing to do a lunch at Hooters across from Pavillions I'd be more than happy to set this up for a picture upgrade!

There were some older guy's with us but I guess nap time was more important!

Here's a few sample's of there friendliness!

They even liked the old one!

Too bad I had to leave to go to the graduation at UoP stadium, I'm sure I would have had much more fun.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Holy crap, theres a Hobby Lobby right next door !!!

Yeah, someone really needs to update the home page with some newer pictures, huh????

Larry showed up and it was still fun?

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Yes I showed up but since I was only driving a lowly C4 I had to park down with the Jeeps and Nissans!! Couldn't park with the real vettes!

Hooter's girls: Paid to pose, be pawed, and occasionally serve food. Ya gotta like it.

I wouldn't call what they serve food. Looks like a good time. :thumbs

Boy I can't be leave I went home early for a yard sale .. Nap time are you picking on me again Robert..Are you still wearing the G sting or did BadBob not give it back to you .

Wish I could have stayed. But yes, I was the one that needed the nap. But I was also up all night doing the money making thing.

Guest badbobs95

Boy I can't be leave I went home early for a yard sale .. Nap time are you picking on me again Robert..Are you still wearing the G sting or did BadBob not give it back to you .

I wasn't even invited! Payback's comin you selfish old men. But then, if I were there, Robert wouldn't have gotten so much attention. I am irresistible. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Now u guys know next time Robert sets something up try n stay till the end cause when u got ACE members together u never know whats gonna happen. It was an all day thing with these guys.no one ever wants to go home.

Yeah! ^^^^^ Home is boring.

Unless you live with a Hooter's chick ? :boobies:

Yeah! ^^^^^ Home is boring.

Unless you live with a Hooter's chick ? :boobies:
You & Jay should race!