NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

67th Ave and Bell Friday night shows

C4orce2

At the top of that website link it says "every Saturday night at 5pm".

At the bottom it says Friday and Saturday. Are you sure it's going on tonight?

Watch out for the shopping carts going in between the cars and it's Sat nite not Friday.

Damn it! You beat me to it!

I'm home sick doing nothing and I still can't reply to something first! :arg:

I know the posting on Desert Cruisers says Saturday night, but Nancy Perry's website states that it is both Friday and Saturday nights. I called her number and just got a recording that did not answer this question. I called the Mexican restaurant and spoke to someone there. She confirmed that the show is both Friday and Saturday nights and that the cars are usually there by 5:30. Also if you go to the Desert Cruisers listing of all Cruise-Ins, you will see that the show is posted for both Saturdays and Fridays. Hope I'm not the only one there tonight!!

Yes it is both nights Sat. is the bigger of the two. Yes K Mart shoppers with carts can be a problem at times but not always . Have you gone there on Sat. ? it is a zoo I mean it is packed this time of the year... Might not be packed this weekend due the Goodguys show ....

Forgot about another commitment, so I'm not going tonight. Maybe Pavilions tomorrow if the weather is nice.

Larry the mind is a powerful tool if you remember ???

You're talking about Larry hear John. John doesn't have a mind.

Well just left but only 3 vetts showed up. Mustangs a plenty although. Sorry no Aceholes made it would have been nice to have met a few. GC

... Might not be packed this weekend due the Goodguys show ....

Good point ..... but Pavillions should be jumpin tomorrow nite ..... likely lots of 4 sales signs .....

... Might not be packed this weekend due the Goodguys show ....

Good point ..... but Pavillions should be jumpin tomorrow nite ..... likely lots of 4 sales signs .....

As long as the weather is good, I'm definitely going to be there by 3.