NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Heart Attack Diner This Friday Night 6pm

Togo

i gotta go pick up my car - and we hate driving back home in the rush hour traffic - so i thought about hitting up the HeartAttack diner or whatever it's called - Robert, help me out here - i'm thinking aroud 6pm?

Jackie and I will be there regardless who else shows up - but i'm sure there's some of you that would like to try it out like we would, sowe thought we'd extend an invitation.

I'm not Robert, but here ya go!

Johnnie breathes a sigh of relief!

J/K Robert!

M~

johnnie????? i think she has her own login Melissa - and as far as i have seen - has never posted under the wrong ID (not that i'm pointing any fingers at anyone) :P

***EDIT*** after i reread this i noticed what it actually meant - "johnnie breathes a sigh of relief" - because Tim's not Robert

i get it now - it took 2 beers and an ambien for me to understand it! :leaving

no other takers huh?

i'm gonna try a triple bypass - i have a few friends that think they can out eat me, and i'm gonna make a test run and then challenge them! :U

Enjoy your 3 little beers.. :lol:lol

i don't drink AT ALL when i drive my car - it has a way of attracting red and blue flashing lights behind it - so adding alcohol to that for me would be too irresponsible :thumbs

J/K Robert!

M~

johnnie????? i think she has her own login Melissa - and as far as i have seen - has never posted under the wrong ID (not that i'm pointing any fingers at anyone) :P

***EDIT*** after i reread this i noticed what it actually meant - "johnnie breathes a sigh of relief" - because Tim's not Robert

i get it now - it took 2 beers and an ambien for me to understand it! :leaving

Jeez, I'm glad you eventually got the joke...not sure if it is good or bad that it was so obtuse that you needed drugs to understand. :toetap

ps-I never use the wrong login! Never! It's mine, all mine! :lol

M~

J/K Robert!

M~

:toetap:toetap

Andrew

If you and Jackie bring a large group to the Heart Attack Grill, I'm more than happy to do something special for all the Arizona Vette Members.

Dr. Jon

Cheif Surgeon

Heart Attack Grill

Home of the Double Bypass Burger.

post-440-1158923081.jpg

If you and Jackie bring a large group to the Heart Attack Grill, I'm more than happy to do something special for all the Arizona Vette Members.

Dr. Jon

Cheif Surgeon

Heart Attack Grill

Why Doctor, you are special. :howdy

Dr. Jon

Cheif Surgeon

Heart Attack Grill

one of the biggest complaints (and probably the main reason we have not yet visited the Heart Attack Grill as a large group) is that one of our guys saw a sign on the walls from your website that say you have a 3 drink maximum. while we understand your position - we are all responsible enough to have our designated drivers with us and sometimes (oh who am I kidding - most of the time) we need 3 just to get started.

while i don't speculate a large group tonight (but you never know) - perhaps if you'd like to work with us in the future - just let us know here in the events section - we're usually always up for a gathering as long as beer is involed! :leaving

BTW Jon, how did you find us? did one of our guys tip you off to this thread? :thumbs

The old three drink max was because of the 24oz size of our scooners. In otherwords 3 would equal 6! I get enough heat from the Vegitarians and the Feminazi's, I don't need problems from the liquor board too. I tell ya what, anyone who can show that they've got a designated driver (and a stylish ride home) will be exempt!!!

Dr. Jon

Cheif Surgeon

Heart Attack Grill

Home of the Double Bypass Burger

I've always hit the different Vette sites. I'm just a poor Burgerologist with a dream of someday having a classic. Of course my wife would prefer that I pay for college for our three kids first, but she's got no sense of priorities.

I tell ya what, anyone who can show that they've got a designated driver (and a stylish ride home) will be exempt!!!

Well Chris, that means 3 drinks for you! You've got the DD but you'll have to wash the Vette :lol:lol

The old three drink max was because of the 24oz size of our scooners. In otherwords 3 would equal 6! I get enough heat from the Vegitarians and the Feminazi's, I don't need problems from the liquor board too. I tell ya what, anyone who can show that they've got a designated driver (and a stylish ride home) will be exempt!!!

Dr. Jon

Cheif Surgeon

Heart Attack Grill

Home of the Double Bypass Burger

I've always hit the different Vette sites. I'm just a poor Burgerologist with a dream of someday having a classic. Of course my wife would prefer that I pay for college for our three kids first, but she's got no sense of priorities.

Duly noted Dr.

we will put this up for debate on our next first saturday meeting determination.

but i'll still be there tonight!

:bang

Guest Sidewinder

I get enough heat from the Vegitarians and the Feminazi's,

I'm startin to like this guy. next ACE Luncheon? whatcha say fellas?

Dr. We are not the "typical" vette club, we are responsible yet we know where the gas pedal is. We luv to have fun!! :yesnod:yesnod

I thought it was suggested but they weren't open on Sat for lunch??? Are you open Sat lunch Dr? If so I think it's a great idea! :thumbs

i'm down - let's get it put up in the events section - doesn't your DD have tha ability to do that and make it a sticky? :leaving

Dr. Jon

I've always hit the different Vette sites.

As they say on one of the other sites...

KICK 'EM IN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!

well, it's getting close to "last call"

Robert - we will be leaving in just a bit to make sure to get the car before they close

and big surprise - it's super dirty so leave your dirty car comments at home!

see anyone/everyone who will be there.

Heading out that way to see the Dr. Should be there around 6:00 I hope... It's a long drive. from glendale. The old girl is really dirty also, have not touched it since Laughlin. :burnout

OH my there are some nice nurses at the heart attack grill. Can't wait to see the pictures. I got to witness a triple bypass being devoured by one of our own. :3gears: