NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

AZ ModRod November G2G 11-12-13

JLs Mistress

Well it's that time again . Back on the west side . Joe (CPR) should be bringing the cup lets see who takes it home this month..

"Ok just two months and three events left in the year and the chase for the Cup. AZ Motor Trendz will be hosting our November meet over on the West side. The weather has been nice so polish up that Modern American Muscle and come out to AZ Motor Trendz. Let's make these last two months huge! Spread the word!!!" Place: AZ Motor Trendz 9800 N 91st Ave. Peoria, AZ Date: November 12, 2013 @ 6 P.M. "I've arranged for White Eyes Fresh Fry Bread to have a truck at our November meet. If it proves to be popular I will try to arrange for a food truck to be at all meets that are held at shops. "

Can't make this one but might be able to make the December one if the timing is right. I have the week of December 9th off.

Ok everyone, currently tied up 4-4 . Only 2 months to go. Lets have a strong showing and take the Cup home for November! Hope to see EVERYONE there!

Scratch my last post. I had to switch my week off for December. I now have the 16th - 20th off instead. So if it happens to fall on that week then I can make it. Hope you have a great turnout for this one.

If no one else going from the East or SW we can meet there Robert. Last time the meet was at 91ave and Peoria SW corner. That time we had vettes from all over the valley meeting . So lets say the Chase bank and see what happens . Joe should be coming with the cup from east valley ? Anyone else going ???

If no one else going from the East or SW we can meet there Robert. Last time the meet was at 91ave and Peoria SW corner. That time we had vettes from all over the valley meeting . So lets say the Chase bank and see what happens . Joe should be coming with the cup from east valley ? Anyone else going ???[

What is the cross street with 91st Avenue for the Burger King location? Still planning to meet at 6:30? I'll be there in the '64.

Now that the meeting place is settled, what is the time to meet and/or the time to depart?

From the first post:.............

Place: AZ Motor Trendz
9800 N 91st Ave. Peoria, AZ
Date: November 12, 2013 @ 6 P.M.

The competition has this event and two more remaining to settle the overall winner.

Currently GM and Mopar are tied at 4 each and Ford has 1. GM needs 2 of the 3 to assure a win.

Let's get some Vettes rolling out to lock this thing up.

Update notice time is 5:30 not 6:30. The GTG starts at 6:00

meeting at 91ave and Peoria Burger King at 5:30 PM

Looks like Mopar has 12-13 signed up as going so far

Address for Burger King

http://www.whitepages.com/business/directions?uid=AJ-B_6I

I sure hope we don't have to count on the GTO guys again, since they saved us before. They're probably thinking the same about us.

Anybody else coming?