NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Lunch Nov, 02 2013

suprone

My ACE anniversary date is Nov, 4.

How about joining Carmen, Gino, Emilio and myself in celebration of this event!

Right after Corvette's and Caffeine!

Pappadeaux's Seafood Kitchen (They have other choice's, Alligator!)

11051 N. Black Cyn, Hwy.

Phoenix, AZ 85029 (I-17 Access rd.)

Open's at 11:00 be there before 10:45

I'll save parking slots

Thanks! My son works there! We'll be very taken care of!

Or come celebrate your anniversary AT the autoX, I think Jim is taking sammich orders!

Or come celebrate your anniversary AT the autoX, I think Jim is taking sammich orders!

A pack of bologna, some white bread, and some mustard if you're lucky!!!!

Edited the title and first post until we have a new date. Just shoot me a message and I'll update everything. Thanks for stepping to the plate and organizing, we really do appreciate the initiative and the help!!

Here's a bump for the new date and location!!!!!

Pinning to the top and I'll get it on the calendar

Would love to come, But am registered for the Porsche , Ferrari, Maseratie, Polo car show at West World. Your lunch would probably be more fun, Everyone have a great time..

Robert, I am going to try to make this lunch because it is you. I am planning on C&C and then the lunch but I have to be home by 3 to go to work by 4 to work till midnight at least, the 8th weekend in a row of work for me, all of which is OT but none of which is my choice. I need to get another job but stand by, an announcement on that front may be coming soon and if so my weekend problems will be solved. :crayon:

Robert, I am going to try to make this lunch because it is you. I am planning on C&C and then the lunch but I have to be home by 3 to go to work by 4 to work till midnight at least, the 8th weekend in a row of work for me, all of which is OT but none of which is my choice. I need to get another job but stand by, an announcement on that front may be coming soon and if so my weekend problems will be solved. :crayon:

Making money is not a problem!

You go Speed Racer!

wickedfastvette

Unfortunately I had a family deal that I can not get out of, so will have to miss the lunch today. :(

Sorry gang, had to swing back by the jobsite and..........'nuff said there.

Got home with my gourmet Del Taco and teh Commish barfed coolant all over my garage floor. Its just a banner day in Commish funland

Thank you to all who went! Couldn't have a better luncheon. Food was absolutely awesome weather or not you liked fish! Parking? We got there with the parking lot packed! No worries, my son. And his manager Girlfriend cleard a section just for us! Thanks again! and remember.. Stay Fast, My Friends!

Sorry I missed this one Robert looks like a good turnout . Yes it does look like badbob is praying about time hope it helps ... Might be a name change in the future if it helps to Goodbob ...