NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Julio G's Restaurant Car Show

Dianne

I got this email and thought if anyone is interested, I would pass it on. If you have ever done one of these shows at this restaurant, you know it is fun. The driver gets a free meal (anything on the menu) and it is for a good cause. The restaurant is around 76th Street and Indian School Road and has great margaritas. It is from CAARS Club, but all are invited. To them, the more the merrier. Just RSVP to Bob and Patty below.

EMAIL READ AS FOLLOWS:

"Bob and Patty Sarillion have arranged another event at Julio G's Restaurant. We have decided to call it "October funfest at Julio G's by CAARS AGAINST CANCER" It's Saturday, October the 14th from HIGH NOON till 4PM. Just bring your $10 DONATION to the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY and you will get one free lunch per driver. PLEASE RSVP TO BOB AND PATTY AT sarraib@cox.net or 480-945-8700 as soon as possible. There will be plenty of door prizes and music for everyone.....I will have flyers at the Pavilions as soon as I get them from Patty. SEE YOU THERE.....SATURDAY, OCTOBER THE 14TH AT JULIO G'S, NOON TILL 4PM."

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that this is Saturday, October 14th is the Julio G's Mexican Restaurant Car Show for the American Cancer Society. (7633 E. Indian School Road). It is from 12-4 but they say the cars should get there earlier. Plus, the driver gets a free meal. The first post has the info, but you need to contact Patty or Bob Sarraillon to sign up. Their email address is sarraib@cox.net or (480) 945-8700. They always have a great turnout and great margaritas.

Dianne

I did make it to Julio's yesterday to see what was going on. Quite a few nice Vettes on display. I was shocked they braved the weather! There was a matched pair of Vetts...a 60 and 61 in mint condition. I did not have my camera which was too bad. I called numbers for their raffle drawings. Very nice setting. I intend to participate in the next one. I picked up a flyer for a Veterans day parade they are holding in AJ. Sat 11/11/06. If interested email drmaher7@hotmail.com. If I am not having to work I will probably look into this one too. You guys should difinitely put the next Julios event on the calendar when they announce...right next to old town and all makes for an awesome day.

Flyer attachedpost-298-1160920223.jpg

Later

Hey, nice to see the straight axles and midyears represented! Looks like a good showing considering the rain.

M~

ok.gif What a fantastic turn out considering how bad it rained in the morning. The rest of the weekend was fantastic. If I didn't have to work, lloro.gif We would have done the Uncle Sam's lunch and then the Julio G thing right after.....

The cars are looking good. And now is the season for some awesome car get togethers.

Andrew